GBPUAT Teaching Personnel Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Qualification||B.Tech. / M.Sc. / Ph.D.|
|Age Limit||N / A|
|Date of Interview||25th and 26th July 2012|
GBPUAT Recruitment for Teaching Personnel Jobs: –
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) has released a recruitment notification for filling up vacant positions of Teaching Personnel in the following departments on contract basis. For selection of suitable applicants, walk-in-interviews will be held on 25/07/2012 and 26/07/2012. So, those meet with requisite criteria and desirable for applying, must have to send their applications at the proper address on or before 25/07/2012. Overall information related to essential qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. have been mentioned in below paragraphs.
Recruitment Details for GBPUAT Teaching Personnel Vacancies: –
Name of the Job: Teaching Personnel
Name of department: Computer Engineering, Agricultural Communication, Agrometeorology, Plant Pathology, Agril. Economics, Food Science & Tech., Agroforestry / Gen. & Pl. Breeding, Entomology.
Emoluments: Maximum pay of Rs. 16000/- per month to Master Degree holder applicants and Rs. 20000/- per month to Doctoral Degree holder applicants.
Essential Educational Qualifications:
For Computer Engineering department: Must be Graduate in Computer / IT / E&C Engineering.
For rest of the departments: Should be either Master Degree in Science or Doctoral Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record.
How to apply: Eligible and willing applicants must have to submit their applications with bio-data to the concerned department latest by 25th July 2012 and report for the interview with their original certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, experience etc.
Interviews for selection of candidates to appoint in computer engineering department will be conducted on 25th July 2012 at 11:00 am. in the office of Dean Technology. and to appoint in other given departments will be held on 26th July 2012 at 10:00 am. in the Office of Dean, College of Agriculture, Pantnagar.
For knowing more information about the recruitment, log on the concerned link given below:
Click here for Complete Details of GBPUAT Teaching Personnel Jobs in Engineering Department.
Click here to get more information of GBPUAT Teaching Personnel Vacancies in rest of departments.
Official website of GBPUAT – http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh