Recruitment in GMCH for Medical Officer, Demonstrator, Senior Resident, Medical Officer Vacancy
Applications in prescribed format are invited by Government Medical College and Hospital ( GMCH ), Chandigarh form candidates who possess essential Medical Degree regarding jobs of following: Medical Officer, Demonstrator, Senior Resident, Senior Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer etc. Candidates can apply for these mentioned vacancy on or before 24.02.2012. Requisite information about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, pay scale etc are given below.
Recruitment details of Medical Officer, Demonstrator, Resident Pathologist and other of GMCH Chandigarh: –
1. Senior Resident – 57 vacancies
2. Casualty Medical Officer – 02 vacancies
3. Resident Anaesthetist – 04 vacancies
4. Resident Pathologist – 02 vacancies
5. Senior Resident ( Hospital Administration ) – 01 vacancies
6. Demonstrators– 22 vacancies
07. Medical Officer – 02 Vacancies
08. Demonstrator ( Forensic Medicine ) – 04 vacancies
Educational Qualifications: –
a. For Sr. 1-4 : – Candidates should have master degree in respective discipline of medical ( M.D. , M.S, M.D.S, D.M, M.Ch., DNB ) from any MCI recognized university.
b. For Sr. No. 5 : – Master degree in Hospital Administration / General Medicine from any MCI recognized university.
c. For Sr. 5-6 : – MBBS in concerned discipline or M.Sc. ( Medical ) from medical institute.
d. For Sr. 5 : – MBBS in Forensic Medicine from any recognized university.
Age limit as on 01.01.2012 and pay scale : –
a. For Sr. 1 – 5 : Maximum 33 years ( 35 years – for doctoral degree holders candidates )
Pay scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Rs. 6600/- grade pay
b. For Sr. 6-8 : – Maximum age 30 years for MBBS candidates and 33 years for PG Degree holder
Pay Scale – Rs. 10300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 5000/- per month
Relaxation in age – As per rule of government.
Application fee – DD of Rs. 100/- ( Rs. 25/- for SC) is needed to attach with application; which should be drawn in favour of ‘ Director Principal, Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector – 32, Chandigarh’, payable at Chandigarh .
Selection process – Written test and Interview will be held for the selection of candidates.
How to apply: – Applications furnished in prescribed format along with all relevant documents should be sent to Director Principal, Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh Administration, Block D, Level – II, Sector – 32-B, Chandigarh – 160030 on or before 24.02.2012.
Candidates can visit below given web link to know more details about educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, etc: –
Official website of GMCH – http://www.gmch.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- NCL, Madhya Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 441 Posts
- ONGC, delhi (A1) Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 266 Posts
- BECIL, delhi Patient Care Manager recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 33 Posts
- Government of Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh Warders (Male) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 232 Posts
- HPPSC, Himachal Pradesh Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 379 Posts