GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL (GMCH)
Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) invites applications for the recruitment of Senior Resident and Central Casualty Services from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the Notification No – GMCH-2EA1-2011/03. Job details are given below: –
Post Name: – Senior Resident
Vacancy: – 39 seats (SC-08, OBC-20, UR-11).
Department: – Anaesthesiology-04 (OBC), Dermatology and Venereology-02 (SC-01, OBC-01), ENT-01 (OBC), General Medicine-05 (SC-01, OBC-04), General Surgery-15 (SC-02, OBC-04, UR-07), Neuro Surgery-05 (UR-03, OBC-01, SC-01), Obstetrics and Gynaecology-02 (SC-01, OBC-01), Ophthalmology-01 (OBC), Paediatrics-01 (OBC), Psychiatry-01 (SC), Radio diagnosis-02 (SC-01, OBC-01) and Radiotherapy and Oncology-02 (OBC-01, UR-01).
Post Name: – Central Casualty Services
Vacancy: – 04 seats (SC-02, OBC-01, UR-01)
Department: – Resident Anaesthetist-02 (SC-01, OBC-01), Resident Pathologist-01 (SC) and Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)-01 (UR).
Academic Qualification: – Post Graduate Medical Degree such as: MD or MS or DM or M.Ch or DNB from any Institution or University which is recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with Indian Medical Council or State Medical Council.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month. Starting salary approx Rs. 18750/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be not more then 33 years as on 01st January 2011.
Age Relaxation: – There are 3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- for UR category and Rs/- 25/- for SC category candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director Principal, Govt. Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Sector-32, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
Selection Process: – Written test
Last Date: – Application form must be received by office on or before 12th October 2011 till 5:00 PM.
Address for sending application form: – To, The Director Principal, Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh Administration, Establishment Branch-II, Block-D, Level – II, Hospital Building, GMCH-32, Chandigarh.
Post Tenure: – On contract or Ad Hoc basis for a period of 3 year.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form on a Blank A-4 size paper and enclose all the supporting documents such as: Academic Qualification, Age Proof, Caste Certificate, NOC (For those applicants who is working in any Government Sector) and a recent passport size color photograph which is affixed on right hand top corner on the application form and send it on the address. Those applicants who are working in any Govt. Organization or PSU must send their application form through proper channel.
For viewing more details please click on recruitment word.
Official website of GMCH is http://gmch.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Post – Field Worker
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
ONGC, Jharkhand General Duty Medical Officers recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 41000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 25 July 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Location – Jharkhand
PGIMER Chandigarh , Chandigarh Operation Theatre Assistant recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 12 Posts
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operation Theatre Assistant, Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade, Security Guard Grade-II, Occupational Therapist, Assistant Clinical Psychologist, Junior Technician (Lab)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility –
- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – AE (Civil), JE (Civil), Medical Officer,
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –