Goa Police Department Stenographer and Other Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||64|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 20/-|
|Closing Date of||15th February 2013|
Recruitment in Goa Police Department for Stenographer and Other Vacancy
Goa Police Department invite applications for filling up the vacant seats of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Dhobi, Barber, Cook, Mess Servant and Sweeper jobs by direct recruitment for raising 3rd India Reserve Battalion from skillful and interested candidates. In this concern, Applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may submit their applications on the address of Goa Police Department on or before 15th February 2013. For more details please see below.
Recruitment Details of Lower Division Clerk and Other Vacancy in Goa Police Department
Serial No. – Name of Vacant Position – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary: –
- Stenographer – 01 (UR) – HSC, Three months Computer Course and speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand and 35 words per minute in Typewriting – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 (PH) – HSC, Three months Computer Course and Knowledge of Konkani – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Dhobi – 07 (UR-04, PH-01, OBC-01, EXSM-01) – Literate – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Barber – 07 (UR-04, PH-01, OBC-01, EXSM-01) – 04th Standard Pass and working experience in any licensed Saloon – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Cook – 22 (UR-12, PH-01, ST-02, OBC-04, Children of Freedom Fighter-01, EXSM-01, Sportsperson-01) – 08th Pass and working experience in the line – Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1650/- per month.
- Mess Servant – 13 (UR-07, PH-01, St-01, OBC-02, Childern of Freedom Fighter-01, EXSM-01) – Literate – Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.
- Sweeper – 13 (UR-07, PH-01, St-01, OBC-02, Childern of Freedom Fighter-01, EXSM-01) – Literate – Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years as on 15th February 2013.
How to Apply: – Applicants can obtain their prescribed application form from ‘Goa Police Welfare Cell, Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Near Jooger’s park, Altinho, Panji’ after paying Rs. 20/-. Then applicants fill it carefully in all respect and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Office of the Superintendent of Police, Police Head Quarters, Near Azad Maidan, Panji’ along with true copies of all supporting documents.
Dead line for this application is 15th February 2013
Candidates are required to follow the below provided link to get complete information of the Goa Police Department recruitment: –
Official website of Goa Police Department
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –