Recruitment of Apprenticeship Training in Goa Shipyard Limited:
An advertisement for the recruitment of Apprenticeship Training in various discipline has been issued by Goa Shipyard Limited. In this regard, applications on prescribed format have been invited from the job oriented candidates along with all requisite documents. Applicants who possess the needed educational qualification and meet all terms and conditions of this recruitment may submit application in prescribed format by 15 February 2012 to General Chief Manager. Applicants can collect details related to age, educational qualification, pay scale, no.of vacancies etc by reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for the job of Apprenticeship Training in Goa Shipyard Limited: –
1. Apprenticeship Training ( Welder ( Pipe and Pressure ), Mechanic Electrical Domestic appliances )
No.of Vacancies – 05
Age limit – 23 years as on 31/03/2012
Payment – Rs. 1970/- per month
Educational Qualification – ITI in Welder, Electrician from any recognized institute.
2. Apprenticeship Training Welder ( G&E )
No.of Vacancies – 11
Age limit – Not exceed than 23 years as on 31/03/2012
Stipend – 1700/- per month
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed ITI in Welder trade from any recognized institute.
3. Apprenticeship Training ( Fitter Structural )
No.of Vacancies – 16
Age limit – 23 years as on 31.03.2012
Payment – 1970/- per month
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed SSC and ITI in Fitter trade from any recognized institute.
4. Apprenticeship Training ( Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Programming and Systems Administrative Assistant )
No.of Vacancies – 29 ( Fitter – 15, Electrician – 03, Electronic Mechanic – 05, Programming and Systems Administrative Assistant – 06 )
Age limit – Not above than 23 years
Payment – Rs. 1970/- per month
Educational Qualification – Candidates must be passed SSC and ITI in respective discipline from any recognized institute.
5. Apprenticeship Training
Discipline: No. of Vacancies – Technician Apprentices Office Secretaryship / Stenography and Accountancy : 05, Auditing and Taxation – 03, Purchase and Store Keeping – 04
Age limit – Not above than 25 years as on 31.03.2012
Scale of Pay – Rs. 1970/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed HSSC in Vocational discipline from any recognized board.
6. Apprenticeship Training
Discipline – Graduate Engg. / Technician Apps. Computer Engg., Civil Engg., Electrical and Electronics Engg., Fabrication Engg., Industrial Engg., Mechanical Engg. and Shipbuilding Engg.
No. of Vacancies – 12
Age limit – Not exceed than 25 years as on 31.03.2012
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in respective engineering from any recognized university / institute.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who are eligible as per above written eligibility criteria and want to apply should download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form”.
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format in all respects and should be sent along with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age , community etc to Chief General Manager ( Perr. and Admin. ) Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco Da-Gama, Goa – 403802.
3. Application should reach at appropriate address on or before 15.02.2012
Applicants can download the prescribed format of application and know more information about how to apply, no. of vacancies, pay scale, age limit etc from below given web link : –
Official website of Goa Shipyard Limited : –