GOA UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT FOR FINANCE OFFICER AND CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS 2011
Advertisement no. GU / IV / Advt. 4 / 29 / 2011 / 748 (A) Dated: 21st November 2011
Applications in prescribed format have been invited from eligible candidates for recruitment on the post of Finance Officer and Controller of Examinations on contract basis. Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions of the recruitment may send their application along with copies of relevant certificates to the Registrar, Goa University on or before 20th October 2011. Further information of the recruitment are given below:
1. Post Name: Finance Officer
No. of posts: 01
Required educational qualification: The candidates, who want to apply for this post, should have Master Degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade / membership of the institute of CA, or the Institute of Cost and Works Accountant.
Needed Experience: having minimum 08 years of relevant experience.
2. Name of the Post: Controller of Examinations
No. of vacant posts: 01
Essential qualification: Master Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
Experience: at least 10 years of teaching experience at college or University level with a Reader / Lecturer Senior Scale / Selection grade.
Scale of Pay for Finance Officer and Controller of Examination: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 7,600/- (PB-3)
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates, US $ 25 for the candidates of Abroad and Rs. 125/- for SC / ST candidates.
Mode of payment: The candidates may submit their application fee through a Crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Goa University payable at Panaji Goa.
Process to apply for this recruitment: The candidates should send their application duly completed in all respects along with the prescribed fee of application to the Registrar, Goa University on or before closing date of submission of application. The application format can be downloaded from the website of Goa University. Each candidates must send six copies of the application in which one must be hand written / typed and the other could be xerox copies.
Ending date for receiving applications: 20-10-2011
To know more information of the recruitment, click on the link given below:
Official website of Goa University: http://www.unigoa.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –