Gopalpur is a sea beach in Ganjam district in orissa. Previously, it was a sea port, but apart from this now gradually it has developed as a tourist place. For beach seekers and nature lovers, this place is paradise. One can enjoy here the roar of waves. Now a day this place is one of the most popular sea resort in India. It is a perfect holiday destination for tourists.
Initially, it was a fishing village. Here was a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna.
HOW TO REACH?
1. The nearest airport is at Bhubaneshwar, at the distance of 180 kms from Kolkata. There is one hour distance from Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar.
2. The nearest railway station is at Berhampur, which is 16 kms away from Gopalpur.
3. Gopalpur is well connected with Berhampur through National Highway 5.
At Berhampur autorikshaws and cycle rickshaws are available in around the bus stop to communicate to the beach. One can hire autorikshaw or taxy to visit here.
WHERE TO STAY?
Here are name of some hotels, addresses and rates:-
AVERAGE RATE DAILY
Rs. 500 – 1200
Rs. 400 – 750
Rs. 500 -900
Hotel sea Pear
Rs. 2264 – 27716
Hotel Heaven spot
Natraj Tourist Lodge
Rs. 80 – 150
Sai tourist Lodge
Rs. 70 -120
WHAT TO SEE?
1. To visit around the sea beach is just enjoy. Sunrise at here is spectacular. Since the sea beach is situated in the east direction of the town, view of sunrise is enough to charm anyone.
This is a lightening tower on the coastal area. It is put on in the evening at 3.30 to 5.30 A.M. It is worth seeing scene of that place. The whole area including Gopalpur town starts glowing in the light of this light house and the scene amazes everyone eyes.
PLACES AROUND GOPALPUR
It is 45 kms away from Gopalpur. This is the largest lake of braky water of India. Here a large number of migratory birds flock and enhances its beauty.
As its name, it is a hot water spring. It is situated at the distance of 62 kms from Gopalpur.
Distance from different places
Behrampur – 16 kms
Barkul – 75 kms
Bhuvaneshwar – 180 kms
Puri – 242 kms
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan