- Government of Punjab Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 210 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 11 Jul, 2018
- Location – Punjab
Government of Punjab has advertised for Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical) on its official portal govt.thapar.edu for diploma. Candidates who are willing to get employed in Government of Punjab can chose to submit the application after checking that they match the eligibility criteria or not. If you will be recruited by going through the full recruitment, you will be posted at Punjab. The Application cut off date for the notification issued here is 11-07-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Required Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||199 Posts||max 37 years||Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)||11 Posts||max 37 years||Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering|
Selection Process : – Mode of selection of the candidates will be Written Test.
Fee :- The Examination fee for this recruitment is Rs. 1000/-.The Fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 500/-.
- Mode of Application :- online
How to Apply :-Candidates interested to apply for this job application should click on this link http://govt.thapar.edu/dwssp/ and start his or her application process by filling correct asked credentials in all the input fields and uploading scanned passport size pic and signature in the restricted size and shape being told if said and submit the application before the last date 11-07-2018 .
- Last date – 11-07-2018
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for Government of Punjab Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for Government of Punjab Apply Online
Official Website : – www.govt.thapar.edu
More Govt Jobs given below
- UPBEB, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Syllabus
- NPCC, Assam Junior Engineer (Civil Engg.) recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 25 Posts
- PGCIL, Bihar Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 54 Posts
- NCL, Madhya Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 441 Posts
- HECL, Jharkhand ITI Trainee recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 162 Posts