Jobs in Government Engineering College, Bharatpur for the post of Guest Faculty in Various Discipline/ Stream – 2011.
Government Engineering College, Bharatpur has announced Vacancies for the post of Guest Faculty in different discipline/ Stream. So, Eligible and Desired Candidates are being invited by Government Engineering College, Bharatpur for Walk in Interview to be held on 10 and 11 January, 2012 for filling up the vacant post of Guest Faculty in various subjects. Detailed Recruitment information about Name of Post, No. of Vacancy, How to Apply, Selection Process, Essential Educational Qualification, Salary etc can be known after reading following passage carefully.
Name of Post – Guest Faculty
No. of Vacancy – Total – 15.(Fifteen)
Name of Discipline with No. of Vacancy – CSE & IT – 01, Electrical Engineering – 01, ECE – 01, MBA – 02, Civil Engineering – 05, Chemistry – 01, Mathematics – 02, English – 02
Essential Educational Qualification – For Engineering Subjects/ Stream –Candidate should have passed Master Degree in Engineering or Technology in their respective subjects/ Stream/ discipline. If there will not available Master in Engineering or Technology degree holder Candidates than Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks in relevant faculty/ Subjects will be considered for the post of Guest Faculty
For Guest Faculty post of MBA — Candidate must be MBA degree holder from any reputed and recognized University with at least 02 years teaching experience.
For Chemistry, Mathematics and English – Candidate must be Master in Science or Arts degree holder from any reputed and recognized University or Institution with also qualified in NET/ SLET or Ph. D degree awarded.
Note – For All Subjects/ Faculty/ Discipline All Candidate should be obtained at least 60% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation Level of Educational Degree
Age Limit – Not disclosed by Recruiters.
Salary – Guest Faculty will be paid Rs. 15000/-(Fixed) Per Month (If Candidates are B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ M.A degree holder)
But If Guest Faculty will M.Tech/ M.E/ MBA/Ph.D degree holder they will be paid Rs. 18000/- Per Month.(Fixed)
Date, Time and Venue of Walk In Interview – Walk in Interview will be held as per following schedule –
For CSE & IT – 10 January, 2012. at 10 A.M
For ECE- 10 January, 2012 at 1 P.M.
For Electrical Engineering – 10 January, at 1.30 P.M.
For Civil Engineering – 11 January, 2012 at 10 A.M.
For MBA – 11 January, 2012 at 11 A.M.
For Chemistry – 11 January, 2012 at 12 Noon.
For Mathematics – 11 January, 2012 at 1 P.M.
For English – 11 January, 2012 at 2 P.M.
Note – Time of Interview can be extend till late of evening also.
Venue of Walk in Interview – Walk in Interview for all discipline/ subjects will be held at different departments of Government Engineering College, Bharatpur.
How to Appear in Walk in Interview – Candidates having requisite Educational Qualification and working experience Experience for the above post of Guest Faculty and eager to appear in Walk in Interview which will held as per above mentioned schedule should come for Walk in Interview with Application in Prescribed Application format only which can be downloaded through the link which has been given below on our site. Candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully, correctly and neatly. Applicant should bring a set of zerox copies of all required and relevant documents/ testimonials/ certificates with their Application form. Candidate should carefully note that they have to bring also Original Certificates of all certificates at the time of Interview.
General Note – 1. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in Walk in Interview.
2. No. of Vacancies can be changed based on requirement of Candidates.
For More Details such as No. of Vacancy, Discipline, Selection Process, How to appear in Walk in Interview, Venue of Interview, Date of Interview etc for the post of Guest Faculty of Government Engineering College, Bharatpur visit the link which has been provided below on this webpage.
Detailed Recruitment Information Link
Prescribed Application format can be downloaded through the link which has been given below on this site.
Prescribed Application format
Further Details related to this recruitment can be found on the Official Site of Government Engineering College, Bharatpur which can be followed by the web address which has been typed below –
More Govt Jobs given below
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –