Gujarat High Court District Judge Vacancy
|Eligibility||Degree in Law|
|Number of Vacant Posts||Approx. 40|
|Selection Process||PT, Mains and Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Possible Date Of Preliminary Examination||June or July 2012|
Recruitment in High Court Gujarat for District Judge Vacancies:-
Gujarat High Court is going to do recruitment on the approximately 40 vacant posts of District Judge. In this regard, it has invited online applications from eligible candidates between the date of 17-05-2012 and 31-05-2012. Willing and suitable eligibility holder candidates may submit their applications after reading the following details in regard of educational qualification, age limit, experience, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure etc. of the recruitment.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Details for District Judge Jobs:-
Name of the post: District Judge
Number of vacancies: 40 in which 15 on regular and 25 on ad-hoc.
Pay Scale: Rs. 51650-1240-59090-1390-63260/- with other allowances.
Essential Educational Qualification: candidates possessing following qualifications will be eligible for applying:
i) LLB from a recognized University.
ii) minimum 07 years of practicing experience as an advocate in courts of Civil and / or Criminal jurisdiction as on 31st May 2012.
iii) Having basic knowledge of Computer Application or Operation.
Age Limit: Should not be less than 35 years and not be above than 45 years in case of candidates belong to General and 48 years in case of candidates belong to SC/ST/Socially and Economically backward classes / PH / EXS.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for General and its half for reserved category.
Mode of payment: The payment of fees shall be remitted the same in current bank account no. 30725811785 with the SBI, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmadabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad by any of the core banking services branch of the State Bank of India using the cash voucher in the given format.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply for the post only through online process. For this, they have to visit the official website of Gujarat High Court and log on the link ‘Apply online for District Judge vacancy’. After logging in, they should have to fill the online application form carefully and properly.
Selection procedure: The process of selection contains Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination followed by Viva-voce / Oral Interview.
To know more about district judge eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc. related to the recruitment, click on the link given below:
Official website of the Court – http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
High Court Meghalaya, Meghalaya District Judges recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 5 Posts
- High Court Meghalaya Recruitment 2018
- Post – District Judges
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 51550 – 63070
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 26 Jul, 2018
- Location – Meghalaya
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
WAPCOS Limited, Haryana Dy. Manager (Liaison) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Water and Power Consultancy Services Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dy. Manager (Liaison)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 140000
- Eligibility – b com
- Last Date – 26 Jul,
- High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- Post – Oath Commissioner
- Total no. of Vacancy – 834 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,