|HAL Assistant Welfare Officer, Assistant Engineer Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||09 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 years|
|Nature and Period of Job|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Kasaragod|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Application fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2013.|
Recruitment at HAL for the Jobs of Assistant Welfare Officer, Assistant Civil Engineer Vacancy
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has prepared to engage few qualified and deserving professionals on the position of Assistant Welfare Officer and Assistant Engineer. So, Applications are being invited by HAL from suitable and competent person for filling up the vacant situation. Wishing person who have requisite qualification may apply on or before 20/03/2013. Other vacancy details like no.of vacant jobs, age limit, qualification, salary, selection method, how to apply etc are written like following –
HAL Vacancy Details of Assistant Welfare Officer and Assistant Engineer.
Serial no.- Name of job – No.of vacancies – Essential Educational Qualification
1. Assistant Welfare Officer – 02 jobs for only UR – Graduation in any one discipline of Law/ Science/ Commerce / or Arts with at least 60% marks and PG Degree or Diploma with at least 60% marks in Labour Welfare and its allied or equivalent subject and good knowledge of telugu language.
2. Assistant Engineer – 07 jobs [ Mechanical – 05 (in which UR-03, OBC-03, SC -01), Civil – 02 for only General category]- Bachelor degree in Engineering with any one stream of Civil / Structural / Construction/ Mechanical and Industrial /Mechanical/ Mechanical and Production engineering with minimum 60%marks (For SC- only 50% marks)
For all of above jobs –
Age Limit – Maximum 40 years. Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given to OBC by three years and for SC/PWD/EXSM up to five years and for others as per norms of HAL.
Pay Scale –– Rs. 12600-3%-32500/- and other admissible allowances Per Month.
Job Location – Hyderabad, Kasargod
Selection Procedure –Selection will be held on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by Interview.
Date of Written Exam – 28/04/2013.
Interview Date – 30/04/2013.
Application Fee – Rs. 400/- by mean of Bank DD in favor of ‘HAL, Hyderabad, Payable at Hyderabad. No any fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD Category.
How to Apply – Interested person who possess minimum qualification and satisfied with other terms and condition of criteria may apply in prescribed format. One recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application. Certified copies of all supportive documents and DD receipt of fee amount must be enclosed with application. Name of applied position with advertisement no. should be written on the top of envelope containing application.
Duly filled in application along with required enclosures should be forwarded to the address of – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,Manager (HR)-TM, Recruitment Cell, HR Department, Avionics Division, Post- HAL, Hyderabad – 500042.
Due Date to receipt of the application – 20/03/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Final year Appearing students may also apply but their result should be declared up to 01/03/2013 with required percentage of marks.
2. After selection applicants will have to execute a service agreement bond of minimum two years duration.
3. only selected person will be called for written test whose name will be published on official website of HAL on 05/04/2013.
4. Applicants from outstation will be paid TA for participating in procedure of selection.
5. original certificates of all supporting fact must be produced at the time of interview.
6. Educational Qualification and Age limit will be counted as on 01/03/2013
To See more information regarding age relaxation, qualification, how to apply etc for the jobs of Assistant Engineer and other for HAL , must go through the below given web link —-
Official Website of HAL —