HAL Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer Vacancy
|Age||45, 48, 50 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||07|
|Date of Test||……….|
|Date of Interview||…….|
|Job Location||HAL Management Academy, Bangalore|
|Nature of Job||permanent|
Recruitment in HAL for Teaching Jobs
HAL – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, a navaratna company of Govt. of India, is premier aeronautical industry of south east asia. In recent time, HAL is looking for some professionals for the vacant posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer of its Management Academy at Bangalore. So, it’s invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates. Candidates who are meeting with further mentioned eligibility norms may send their applications by 05/05/2012. More information related to this recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. are mentioned below: –
Recruitment Details for Professor, Lecturer and Assistant Professor of HAL
Name of the post, Number of vacancy and Pay scale:
1. Professor (Organizational Behavior) – 01 – Rs. 36600-62000/- for Grade VII and Rs. 43200-66000/- for Grade VIII.
2. Assistant Professor (Supply Chain & Logistics Management) – 01 – Rs. 29100-54500/- for Grade V and Rs. 32900-58000/- for Grade VI.
3. Lecturer in following discipline – 05 – Rs. 20600-46500/- for Grade III and Rs. 24900-50500/- for Grade IV.
Name of the Discipline: Finance Management, Aeronautical System & Avionics Engineering, Quality & Reliability Engineering and Organizational Behaviour.
Essential Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
For Professor Job: Master Degree / Diploma in Management with specialization in required field. Candidates must have 16-19 years of experience in the relevant field. Age of the applicant should not be crossed the maximum age limit of 48 / 50 years.
For Assistant Professor Post: Candidates should be Graduate in Engineering with Post Graduate in Management. 09 – 12 years of experience in the required area are essential. Age – Max. 45 / 48 years.
For Lecturer Vacancy: Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with other needed qualification and experience. Candidate’s age should not be exceeded than 45 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- that should be in shape of DD; drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ‘HAL Management Academy’ payable at Bangalore. SC/ST/PH candidates are not needed to pay application fee.
How to apply: Completely filled in applications are required to accompany with substantial amount of application fee and send the same to Chief Manager (HR) , HAL Management Academy (Next to HAL Hospital, Old Airport Road), Vimanapura Post, Suranjandas Road, Bangalore – 560 017 on or before 05/05/2012.
Click Here to get Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details of HAL.
Some notable points:
i) Educational qualification and age limit will be calculated as on 01/02/2012.
ii) Incomplete application will not be accepted.
Official website of HAL – http://www.hal-india.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Stenographer Grade III, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1451 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, gnm, b pharmacy
- Last Date –
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trained Graduate Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 960 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b ed,