|HAL RWA Flying Instructor, Ground Instructor, AME Holder, Assistant and Technician Recruitment|
|No. of Vacant Posts||06 Post|
|Selection Process||Screening, Written Test and Interview|
|Date of Interview||26/06/2012|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
Recruitment at HAL RWA for the vacancy of Flying Instructor, Ground Instructor, AME Holder, Assistant and Technician
Rotary Wing Academy (RWA) , a part of Hidustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) provides flying training to Civil Pilots as well as incumbent from Paramilitary Forces, Army and Coast Guards. At present Rotary Wing Academy (RWA) is looking for some professionals to work on the posts of Flying Instructor, Ground Instructor, AME Holder, Assistant and Technician. Detailed Recruitment information has been written below in next few passages —
Vacancy Details HAL RWA Flying Instructor, Ground Instructor, AME Holder, Assistant and Technician Post
Serial No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies
1. Flying Instructor, 01 post
2. Ground Instructor (Air navigation), 01 post
3. AME (A&C) holder, 01 Post
4. AME (Radio) holder, 01 Post
5. Assistant (IMM/Progress/Methods), 01 Post
6. Technician (Technical Services), 01 Post
Educational Qualification and Experience – For Knowing Educational Qualification, Desirable qualification, Experience and other Eligibility criteria click on the web link provided on the bottom part of this web page.
Age Limit – For Serial No. 01 to 04 – As per rules and regulations of DGCA.
For Serial No. 05 & 06 – Maximum 55 years.
Salary – Not Mentioned but Candidates will get a fixed Salary.
Relaxation and Reservation – Relaxation and Reservation for SC/ ST/OBC and EX-SM Candidates will be given as per instruction of Government. For claiming relaxation and reservation all reserved category Candidates are required to attach certificates in prescribed format with application.
Selection Process – For all above position, Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Written test/ Interview on the basis of initial screening. Eligible Candidates will be informed about Date, time and Address of Examination through email.
Nature and of Job – All of above jobs are on contractual Basis. Job Period of Serial no. 01 &02 is initially for three years and rest of posts are for a period of One year. Period of Job can be increased on the basis of requirement of organization.
Job Location – RWA, Helicopter Division, Bangalore
How to Apply – Wishing Candidates with having shown eligibility and fulfill all the terms and condition for any particular post written above may apply in only prescribed format which can be downloaded through the Detailed Recruitment link given below on this web page. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application.Photocopies of all supporting Documents should be enclosed with application. Properly filled application in all respect with attached all enclosures should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – The Chief Manager (HR), Helicopter Division, HAL, Helicopter Complex, P.B. No.- 1790, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560017.
Deadline Date of Application – 26 th June, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. At the time of Interview, Candidates are suggested to bring their attested and original copies of all supporting certificates in claim of Age proof, Educational qualification, Experience, Caste, Disability (If applicable), Ex serviceman discharge book etc and a passport size latest photograph.
2. Schedule for Written Test or Interview will be published on the Official Website of HAL.
3. One Candidate should apply against one post only.
4. Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience will be counted as on 26 th of June, 2012.
For detailed information of this recruitment follow the link given further:
Further updates are available at the Official website of HAL which is following
More Govt Jobs given below
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Contract Engineer recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 23000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –
ECIL, Telangana Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) recruitment Apply Online September 2018 – 550 Posts
- Post – Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I), Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II), Jr. Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 506 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17,498
- Eligibility – b tech,
- Post – Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Sep, 2018
- Job Location – Haryana,UP, Uttarakhand, J&K,
- Post – Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 205 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7200
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, iti, diploma
- Date of Interview for Graduate Apprentice –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –