Jobs at Haryana Police for Constable (Computer Operator) Vacancies
Haryana Police invites application from qualified and intelligent candidates for filling up the vacant seat of Constable (Computer Operator) on temporary basis. So, those candidates who pass the Intermediate examination may send their application forms. Applicants age should be not more than 25 years as on 01st March 2012. For more details such as qualification details, eligibility criteria, age limit and last date can be seen below.
Job details of Constable in Haryana Police:
Post Name: – Constable (Only for Male Candidate).
Discipline: – Computer Operator.
Vacant Seat: – 1000 Seats (UR-450, SC-180, BC-A-140, BC-B-80, Ex-Serviceman-150).
Academic Qualification: – Candidates should have completed Intermediate from any reputed Board and passed the State Eligibility Test Appreciation and Application (SETC) which is conducted by HARTRON for the job of constable (Computer Operator) Haryana Police.
Remuneration: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- in Pay Band – 1 Per Month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be not more than 25 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st March 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/BC category candidates.
Physical Eligibility: – Height – 5′ 7″, Chest – 33″ to 34.5″.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 10/- in the form of Indian Postal Order in favor of Respective Chairman, Selection Board. There are no any fees for SC/BC category candidates.
Last Date: – Fully furnished application form will be received by office on or before 28th February 2012.
Postal Address: – Applicants may submit their fully furnished application form at the respective District Police Office.
How to apply: – Print out the application form or write on a plain A4 size paper in prescribed format and fill it carefully. After that enclose all the attested Xerox copies of suitable documents. A recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on suitable place on the application form. Then send it on the address mentioned above.
For more details about Haryana Police Constable recruitment such as qualification, eligibility, age limit, salary and last date of Haryana Police is available on the image given below:
More Govt Jobs given below
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 309 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 309 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36900 – 116600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civic Volunteers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 517 Posts
- Eligibility – 8th pass
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civil Constables
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1722 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 26 Jul, 2018
- Location – Orissa
Arunachal Pradesh Police, Arunachal Pradesh Constable recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 81 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable, Sub-Inspector, Constable (Driver/ MT Helper), Cook/Barber
- Total no. of Vacancy – 98 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 8th pass
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Arunachal Pradesh