Health Department Punjab Medical Officers (Specialist) Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||334|
|Age Limit||18 – 37 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Date of Interview||17th December 2012|
Jobs at Health Department Punjab for Medical Officer Vacancy
Punjab Health and Family Welfare Department is going to conduct a Walk in Interview for filling up the 334 vacant seats of Medical Officer for various health Institutions or Offices. So, those aspirants who are meeting with Requisite qualification of Medical Officer jobs may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time. For details please see below.
Job Details of Medical Officer Vacancy in Health Department Punjab
Name of The Vacancy: – Medical Officer
Speciality and No. of Vacancy: – General Surgery-20, Gynaecology-39, Medicine-28, Opthalmology-02, Orthopaedics-08, Paediatrics-117, Pathology-04, Radiology-37, Skin and V.D.-02, SPM-02, TB and Chest – 05, Psychiatry-17
Total No. of Vacancy: – 334
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed MBBS Degree and holding Master Degree in related specialty from any Institution or University recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 37 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2012.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 17th November 2012 at 10:00 AM.
Interview Venue: – Auditorium, Punjab Health System Corporation, State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase – VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali).
How to Appear in the Interview: – Those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Medical Officer jobs may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time along with original and a set of true copies of all supporting documents.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Health and Family Welfare Department, Punjab is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Post – Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 178 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery, Superintendent of Fisheries
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –