Heavy Water Board Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Female Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Station Officer, Sub Officer, Leading Fireman, Fireman, Driver Cum Operator, Technician, Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Assistant Security Officer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||99|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and Maximum different for various posts|
|Last Date to apply||17/08/2012|
Recruitment in Heavy Water Board (HWB) for Various Vacancies: –
Heavy Water Board is a constituent unit of industries and minerals sector under department of atomic energy. The board is primarily responsible for production of heavy water like deuterium oxide which is used as a moderator and coolant in the nuclear power as well as research reactors.
Now, the Board has issued a recruitment notification for vacancies of Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Female Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Station Officer, Sub Officer, Leading Fireman, Fireman, Driver Cum Operator, Technician, Junior Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Assistant Security Officer. Eligible applicants may submit their applications in prescribed format up to 17th August 2012. Rest of the details in regard of essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. are mentioned in the below paragraphs.
HWB Recruitment Details for Various Jobs: –
Job Name, Number of Vacancies, Essential Qualifications and Age Limit are as follow:
1. Scientific Officer / C – 01 – MBBS with PG Diploma and DRM / MBBS with 01 year experience – 18 to 30 years.
2. Technical Officer / C – 03 – B.Tech. or BE either in Computer Science or Engineering with 60% marks – 18 to 25 years.
3. Female Nurse / A – 01 – 12th standard passed and having 03 years Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery and registered as A grade nurse or B.Sc. Nursing – 18 to 25 years.
4. Scientific Assistant / B – 08 – 03 years of Diploma in Civil Engineering with 1st class – 18 to 30 years.
5. Station Officer / A – 02 – 10th passed with certificate of Station Officer course / Bachelor Degree from the institute of Fire Engineering, India or London. 05 years of experience is essential – Should be less than 40 years.
6. Sub Officer / B1 – 09 – 10th passed and having certificate of Sub Officer course. 05 years of experience as leading fireman / 08 years of experience as fireman / driver cum operator is essential – Should not be exceeded than 40 years.
7. Leading Fireman / A – 03 – Should be 10th standard passed and having 08 years of experience as a fireman or driver cum operator – 18 to 32 years.
8. Fireman / A – 16 – 10th pass – 18 to 25 years.
9. Driver-cum-operator /A – 10 – 10th standard passed with 03 years of experience as a driver cum operator and must have a valid licence of heavy vehicle – 18 to 32 years.
10. Technician / Boiler Operator / D – 08 – Applicants must be Intermediate passed with either 2nd class Boiler Attendant’s certificate and 08 years experience or 1st class same certificate with 04 years of experience – 18 to 30 years.
11. Technician / Crane Operator / C /D – 04 – Candidates must have either SSC qualification with 60% marks or HSC qualification with Science and Maths as subjects and 01 year of certificate in trade of crane operation. At least 04 years of experience for Technical C and 08 years of experience for Technical D is essential – 18 to 40 years.
12. Technician / Mechanic-cum-Dozer Operator / C / D – 01 – Intermediate with 1st class or 10th passed with Science and Mathematics and 01 year of certificate in relevant trade. 04 years of experience is essential for Technician C and 08 years of experience for Technical D – 18 to 40 years.
13. Technician / Mason / C – 02 – Same as Technician C Grade – 18 to 30 years.
14. Technician / B / Carpenter – 01 – Same as Technician C Grade but there is not essential any experience – 18 to 25 years.
15. Technician / B / Plumber – 01 – Same as Technician Cadre with no any experience – 18 to 25 years.
16. Junior Hindi Translator – 08 – Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in requisite discipline – Should not be exceeded than 30 years.
17. Stenographer Grade III – 14 – HSC passed with minimum 50% marks and having 80 w / m speed of English Stenography and 30 w / m speed of English Typewriting – 18 to 30 years.
18. Assistant Security Officer / A – 07 – Bachelor Degree in any stream – 18 to 27 years.
How to apply: Neatly and completely filled in applications in given format along with attested copies of relevant documents must be submitted to the proper address according to the post. Address where applications have to be sent are available in the HWB recruitment details page. Applications must be reached at the proper address on or before 17th August 2012.
Some Important Instructions: –
1. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates according to the norms.
To get more information related to the HWB Vacancies, log on the under provided link:
Official website of HWB – http://www.hwb.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan