GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
HEAVY WATER PLANT (BARODA)
REFERENCE NO. : HWP (B)/1/2011
ADDRESS- POST: FERTILIZERNAGAR,
DIST: BARODA – 391 750
HEAVY WATER PLANT RECRUITMENT OF UPPER DIVISION CLERK 2011
For the recruitment on the post of Upper Division Clerk by the exigencies of work in Heavy Water Plants/ Heavy Water Board/ Atomic Energy Regulatory Board. For this applications are invited by eligible candidates. For knowing details you can read below:
Name of the Post: Upper Division Clerk.
Number of the Posts: Details are given below:
|No. of posts||Plants|
|02 (Gen- 01, OBC- 01)||HWP/ Tuticorin|
|02 (Gen- 02)||HWP/ Kota|
|02 (Gen- 01, SC-01)||HWP/ Manuguru|
|01 (Gen- 01)||HWP/ Talchar|
|03 (Gen- 02, OBC- 01)||HWP/ Mumbai|
|02 (Gen- 02)||HWP/ Baroda|
|06 ( Gen- 03, OBC- 02, SC- 01)||AERB/ Mumbai|
Emoluments + Grade Pay: Rs- 5200-20200+ 2400/- (G.P.)
Entry Salary: Rs- 7440/- + Rs – 2400/- (G.P.)
Added with allowances according to Central Government Rules.
Age required: Upper age limit – 27 years as on 01/01/2011.
(Age relaxation For OBC- 5 years, SC-3 years)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in any discipline or its equivalent with 50% marks.
Preferable: a. Knowledge of data processing in computer.
b. Minimum speed of typewriting in English with 30 words per minute.
Selection Procedure: 1 Initial screening.
2. The Candidates who are qualifying in the written test examination who will call for the interview.
Consist of the subject in the written test examination:
Paper I – General English
Paper II- General Knowledge & Arithmetic (Hindi is the optional
Paper is available)
How to Apply: 1. Candidates can submit their application form on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format. Application should be readable.
2. The candidates should must written name, Address, DOB in the application form.
3. Write on super scribed envelope “UPPER DIVISION CLERK, ADVERTISEMENT NO.HWP (B)/1/2011”.
4. Paste a recent size photograph on the application form.
Send your application form to the address of:
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER- III
HEAVY WATER PLANT (BARODA)
DIST: BARODA- 391 750
Attested Copies of Certificates:
1. Mark sheet copy of educational qualification.
2. Experience Certificate.
3. Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Cast Certificate (SC, ST, OBC)
5. The candidates who Physicality Disabled please give their claim certificate.
6. Discharge certificate for eligible Officer.
Last Date for Submission Form: 15-04-2011.
For knowing more details please visit to http://www.heavywaterboard.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Monitor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28635
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 17 Sep, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Post – Stipendiary Trainees Category-I, Stipendiary Trainees Category-II, Security Guard, Technician/ B, Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman/ A, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 96 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000 per month for the 1st year &
- Post – Assistant Manager (Finance)/JAO, Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing), Assistant Manager (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Eligibility – mba, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,