Recruitment in HECL for Vacancy of Medical Officer
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (Doctors). Applications, in regard of purposed vacancy, are being invited by HECL from eligible candidates who have completed MBBS and serving any where or retired from jobs. On the basis of contract, which will be ended after 01 year, appointment will be made. Detailed Recruitment information regarding this vacancy such as No. of Vacancies, Name of Post, Essential Academic Qualification, Required Working Experience, Salary, Date and venue for Interview, How to apply for Interview, etc will be given below –
Vacancy Details of General Duty Medical Officer of HECL
Post Name – General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
No. of Vacancies – 04 (Four) out of 04 One might be selected in section of Gynecology
Essential Educational Qualification – Applicant must have completed MBBS degree with concerned specialization from any reputed and recognized University authorized by MCI.
Salary – Rs. 24000/- (Fixed) Per Month with TA of Rs 750/- Per Month will be paid to selected Candidates.
Period of Job – Duration of Job is initially for One year which can be increased based on requirement.
Date and Time for Walk in Interview – 23 February, 2012 (Thursday), at 10.00 A.M.
Venue for Interview – Chamber of Chief Medical Officer, Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL), Plant Hospital, Dhurwa, Ranchi.- 04.
How to appear in Walk In Interview – Interested Candidates (Serving or Retired Doctors) having requisite Educational Qualification for the above post of Doctor should be appeared for walk in Interview at the above mentioned Place with duly filled Application along with one set of zerox copies of all certificates/ testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Marks sheet (matric on wards), Caste, working experience etc. Candidates should not forget that they have to produce all the original copies of above documents at the time of Interview. Serving Candidates should come with No objection certificates issued from their present emloyer.
General Note –
1. Candidate should be medical fit
2. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in Walk in Interview.
Recruitment Details in regard of Name of post, No. of Vacancies, How to apply, Date , time, and Venue for the Walk in Interview, etc can be known through the web link which is given below on this web page.
Download Application format
Further Details regarding to this vacancy and all others of HECL can be obtained after following web address–
More Govt Jobs given below
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi Recruitment 2018
- Post – Field Worker
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
ONGC, Jharkhand General Duty Medical Officers recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 41000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 25 July 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Location – Jharkhand
PGIMER Chandigarh , Chandigarh Operation Theatre Assistant recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 12 Posts
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operation Theatre Assistant, Staff Car Driver Ordinary Grade, Security Guard Grade-II, Occupational Therapist, Assistant Clinical Psychologist, Junior Technician (Lab)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 29,200
- Eligibility –
- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – AE (Civil), JE (Civil), Medical Officer,
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –