HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT (HFWD)
Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Health and Family Welfare Department (HFWD) invites application for the recruitment of Teaching Faculty on contract basis from eligible and suitable candidates. For details please see below: –
Post Name: – Assistant Professor
Vacant Seat: – 78 seats (UR-40, SC-14, ST-04, OBC-34)
Discipline: – Anesthesia, Biochemistry, ENT, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Psychiatry, Pathology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Radiology or Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Skin and VD, Neonatology, Pulmonary Medicine, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Clinical Psychology, Endocrinology and Burn and Plastic Surgery.
Qualification: – Master Degree in related field from any recognized Institution or University which is established by Indian Medical Council.
Remuneration: – Fixed amount Rs. 63000/- per month. Fixed amount Rs. 53000/- per month for the post of Assistant professor in Clinical Psychology discipline.
Age: – Applicant age is not more than 45 years as on 09th September 2011.
Address for sending the application form: – Office of the Dean (Registrar – Academic) Maulana Azad Medical College, 2, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
Application Fee: – A Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- for all post except Clinical Psychology post drawn in favor of ‘Dean’ Maulana Azad Medical College payable at New Delhi. Applicants pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft for Clinical Psychology post.
Last Date: – Applicant must send the application form on or before 09th September 2011.
If you want to know more details about this recruitment please click the recruitment word.
Official website of HFWD is www.mamc.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Stenographer Grade III, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1451 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, gnm, b pharmacy
- Last Date –
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trained Graduate Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 960 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b ed,