|High Court Bombay Junior Translator & Interpreter Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||05 + 05 (Wait List)|
|Qualification||Degree with Hindi/English/ Marathi|
|Age Limit||18 to 33 years|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
|Date of Interview||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date of application||31 st of August, 2012|
Recruitment at High Court of Bombay for the Job of Junior Translator and Interpreter Vacancy
High Court of Judicature at Bombay has issued a recruitment notification for the job of Junior Translator & Interpreter for it’s Nagpur Bench. So, Applications are being invited by it from qualified and competent personnel for filling up this vacancy. Interested person fulfill requisite terms and condition as mentioned below may send their application latest by 31/08/2012. Detailed Recruitment information regarding no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply, Last Date etc can be known after reading following paragraphs given below —
Vacancy Details of High Court Bombay for the Job of Junior Translator and Interpreter
Name of Designation – Junior Translator & Interpreter
No. of Vacancies – 05 + 5 (Wait List) ( 3% reservation for PWD Category)
Educational Qualification – Applicant should have passed in Degree in any one of English, Hindi or Marathi language. Knowledge of English, Hindi and Marathi is essential. Applicant should also possessed Certificate or diploma course in Computer from reputed institution.
Desirable – Law Graduates will be preferred.
Age Limit – not less than 18 years and not exceeding than 33 years of Age. 05 years relaxation in upper age limit will be given for OBC category person
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Appointment will be made on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview / Viva-Voce.
How to Apply – Interested and competent aspirant may apply in Prescribed format of application which can be collected from the link given below. A self attested passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Attested photocopies of the all supporting relevant documents and two self addressed with pasted stamped postal envelopes must be attached with application. Duly filled application attached with all required enclosures should be sent to below written address by only registered post or speed post with A.D.
Address for Submission of Application – The Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay, Nagpur Bench, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 31st of August, 2012
Important Facts – 1. No TA/ DA will be provided for appearing in interview.
2. Service Men should forward their application through proper channel only.
To Know Full Details of the Recruitment Notification of the Job of Junior Translator for High Court of Bombay follow the link given below—
High Court Bombay Recruitment Notification Details
Further recent updates are available at the Official Website of High Court of Bombay —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
WAPCOS Limited, Haryana Dy. Manager (Liaison) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Water and Power Consultancy Services Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dy. Manager (Liaison)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 140000
- Eligibility – b com
- Last Date – 26 Jul,
- High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- Post – Oath Commissioner
- Total no. of Vacancy – 834 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
Delhi District Courts, delhi Assistant Public Prosecutors recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 23 Posts
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 12 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi