MP High Court Translator and Assistant Grade – 3 Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||312|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200 -20200/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 360/-, Rs. 260/-|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||21st January 2013|
|Date of Written Test||17th February 2013|
Recruitment in High Court MP for Translator and Assistant Grade – 3 Vacancy
Online applications are being invited by High Court Madhya Pradesh for filling up the vacancy of Translator and Assistant Grade – 3 from active and result oriented candidates. In this concern, eager candidates may submit their applications through online on or before 21st January 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Translator and Assistant Grade – 3 Vacancy in High Court MP
Total No. of Vacancy: – 07
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Law discipline from any recognized Institution or University, knowledge of Computer Application and knowledge of Typing in Hindi and English.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.
02. Assistant Grade – III
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – High Court – 35, State Legal Service Authority – 14 and District Court – 256.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 305
Educational Qualification: –
- High Court: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application.
- State Legal Service Authority and District Court: – Pass the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board and Diploma in Computer Application along with Knowledge of Hindi/ English Stenography.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years for Male candidates and 45 years for Female candidates and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2012
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- + 60/- as application fee through Online.
Examination Centre: – Jabalpur, Indor, Bhopal, Gwalior, Riwa, Sagar, Ujjain, Siwani, Chhatrpur, Balaghat, Hosangabad.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written test.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Dead line for this Online application is 21st January 2013
Date of Preliminary Examination: – 17th February 2013
To know more details about the recruitment of Translator and Assistant Grade – 3 jobs, Click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of High Court Madhya Pradesh
More Govt Jobs given below
WAPCOS Limited, Haryana Dy. Manager (Liaison) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Water and Power Consultancy Services Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dy. Manager (Liaison)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 140000
- Eligibility – b com
- Last Date – 26 Jul,
- High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018
- Post – Oath Commissioner
- Total no. of Vacancy – 834 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
Delhi District Courts, delhi Assistant Public Prosecutors recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 23 Posts
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 12 Jul, 2018
- Location – delhi
- HPSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant District Attorney
- Total no. of Vacancy – 190 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 06 Jul, 2018
- Location – Haryana
HPSC Online Application June 2018 – » Read more about: HPSC Online Application June 2018 – 190 Vacancy of Assistant District Attorney »