Recruitment at Hindustan Newsprint Limited for the vacant post of Unpaid Trainee
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Unpaid Trainee. A Walk in interview cum Written Test will be organized on 21 th of May, 2012 for selection of qualified Candidates. So Deserving Candidates are being invited by HNL for appearing in Interview. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of no. of vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Essential Qualification, Date and Time of Interview, How to Appear etc are given below in next few paragraphs like this —
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Unpaid Trainees
No. of Vacancies – Not Mentioned.
Essential Qualification – Candidate should be completed Matriculation from recognized board and also have completed Diploma in Fire and Safety from reputed institution.
Duration of Training – 03 Months.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written and interview.
Date of Test – 21/05/2012. at 10.00 A.M
Venue of Interview – Kalari (Training Centre) at HNL.
How to Appear in Interview – Candidates with shown eligibility may appear in interview with all copies of documents (and their originals also )attached with application on above mentioned Date, Time and Venue.
Detailed Recruitment information can be collected through this link –
Further updates can be seen at the Official Website of HNL is following —-
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Junior Trainees Final Result
- AIATSL, West Bengal Security Agents recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 63 Posts
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- BEL, Karnataka Apprentice recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 21 Posts
- NPCIL, Uttar Pradesh Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) (Cat. II) (Fitter) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 103 Posts