Apprenticeship Training Programme of Hindustan Newsprint Limited
Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) has made an announcement about to organise Apprenticeship Training Programme. In the wake of Training, applications are invited by Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) from the side of eligible candidates. Candidates who are looking for prestigious Apprenticeship training of HNL may send their applications after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates whoever completed ITI in trade like Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic Motor Vehicle etc and their age is not more than 24 years are eligible to apply. Rest of the details can be seen after concluding this line.
Apprenticeship Training Details of Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)
Name of Training: – Apprenticeship
Total No. of Vacancies: – 90
Trade & No. of Vacancies: – Fitter-24, Turner-03, Mechanic Motor Vehicle-04, Electrician-15, Instrument Mechanic-10, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic-03, Machinist-02, Welder-08, Programming & System Administration Assistant-04, Advanced Attendant Operator-05, Office Secretary ship-05, Agriculture-03, Nursing Assistant-03, Catering & Restaurant Management-01
Limitation of Age: – Candidates age should not be above than 24 years of mark; while age will be counted as on 31st March 2012.
Essential Qualification: – Should have completed ITI in relevant Trade with minimum 50% marks. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Vocational Exam are eligible for apprenticeship of following trade: Office Secretary Ship, Agriculture, Nursing Assistant & Catering & Restaurant Management.
Period of Training: – The Apprenticeship Training will be lasted for 01 year in all trade except Advanced Attendant Operator Trade. The particular trade training will be lasted after One and Half year later.
Stipend: – Rs. 2160/- per month will be paid for all trade except trade like Welder and Advanced Attendant Operator. Rs. 3000/- per month will be given to candidates of Advanced Attendant Operator and Rs. 1860/- per month will be paid to Welder Trade holder.
Note: – As per rules of govt. benefit of age relaxation and reservation policy during hiring will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
How to apply: – Candidates having shown eligibility may send their applications request on prescribed format up to 16th April 2012 to Deputy Manager of Hindustan Newsprint Limited. Duly filled applications should be accompanied with attested copy of certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Domicile.
Application complete in all respect will have to send ‘The Deputy Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar, 686616, Kottayam, Kerala’ latest by 16.04.2012.
Training Details including with Application Format can be collected after logging on to link below: –
Other updates related to jobs in HNL might be seen easily through typed web address: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900-63200
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –