Airline Allied Services Ltd (AASL)
(A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Ltd)
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL), a subsidiary of Air India Limited is going to conduct walk-In Selection for the post of Cabin Crew on fixed term engagement. In this regard applications are being invited by AASL from eligible Indians.
The company has announced these vacancies for Northern Region, Western Region, Eastern Region and Southern Region collectively. Interested candidates may read the eligibility criteria below.
Age: – Between 20-30 yrs as on 01.03.2011
Max. Age is relaxable upto 5yr for the candidates of SC/ST and 3 yrs for OBC candidates.
Marital Status: – Unmarried
Educational Qualification: – Graduate from a recognized university
10+2 and 3 yrs Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology form recognized institute.
10+2 with at least one yr. exp. in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality services.
Language: – Fluency in English and one or more Indian Language. Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi also.
Physical Standards: –
|Vision||Near Vision:-N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
Distant Vision:-6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye
Contact lenses up to +_2D permitted.
|Height and Weight||Female:-154.5 cms. with proportionate weight
Male:-163 cms. with proportionate weight
Relaxation of 2.5 cms in height for SC/ST candidates and those from north east states and hilly states.
Registration Fee: – DD of Rs.500/- which would be payable to “Airline Allied Services Ltd, Delhi” Candidates of SC/ST will not be considered for any registration fee.
Selection Process: – Candidates would be selected after walk-in-interview. In this regard candidates should report for registration between 9.30 to 13.30 hrs.
Locations of walk-in: –
|Northern Region||Jaipur, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Delhi, Lucknow|
|South Region||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kozhikode, Thriuvanthapuram, Chennai|
|Western Region||Pune, Goa, Indore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai|
|Eastern Region||Guwahati, Bagdogra, Shilong, Dimapur, Kolkata|
Candidates are advised to appear in the nearest region applied for.
How to apply: – Candidates may apply in prescribed format of application form along with a recent photograph pasted on the application form, DD as registration fee, and all the documents in nature of photocopies showing age, experience, caste, educational qualification etc.
Candidates may download the format of application from the site.
Note: – Application sent by post/courier/e-mail or any media will not be entertained. Candidates should have to personally appear for selection exercise along with fully furnished application form.
General Conditions: –
1) Incomplete applications or without any of the supporting documents which mentioned above will not be accepted.
2) Candidates who are currently flying will be required to bring appointment letter, photo identity card, Training proficiency book, SEP book issued by their present employer.
3) Candidates will be required to bring a medical certificate from a registered practitioner stating their height, weight and color vision.
4) Female candidates are required to appear for group discussion and personal interview in saree and male candidates in formal dress.
5) Selected candidates will be posted at any base station as per operational requirement of the company and no request for change of base station will be entertained.
6) Candidates belonging to SC/ST, who qualify the Group Discussion and appear for personal interview will be allowed for compensation of second class return rail/bus fare from nearest station.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link showing below: –
For further updates please visit official site: –
About Air India: – It is India’s national flag carrier which was come on surface way back in 15th October 1932. Since then it has achieved so many mile stone in civil aviation in India. Currently so many flights are on the board of Air India by which people around the globe abridge as quickly as possible. It is known as India’s flying ambassador.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
ACTREC, Maharashtra Field Investigator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 5 Posts
- Post – Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 32,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 05 October 2018 At 11.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
NEIGRIHMS, Meghalaya Technical Assistant (Emergency) recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 3 Posts
- Post – Technical Assistant (Emergency), Technical Assistant (Dialysis)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – Karnataka