Some tips for Bank Clerk Interview:-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the results of Combined Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk Jobs in 19 public sector bank. About 5 Lakh 30 Thousand candidates have been declared qualified in the written examination with minimum qualifying marks. After qualifying the examination, now question arises in candidate’s mind that what should be the strategy for next stage test viz. Interview. Those candidates, who have higher scores in CWE examination and good interview will grab the chance for selection now. But those candidates, who have lesser marks may also be selected for the post by obtaining more marks in interview. In this case, interview becomes an important issue before the qualified candidates. Here some tips and ideas on the theme of Bank Interview are being given on the basis of opinion of the candidates selected finally. So, go through the instructions to prepare for getting high score in Bank Clerk Interview.
Interview is defined as a face to face meeting especially for the purpose of obtaining an assessment the quality of the candidate. For appearing in an interview you must have follow the given below skills:-
- Courtesy and Manner
- Communication Skill
- Self Confidence
- Careful Listening
- Eye contact
- Good Dress Sense
- Body Language or Physical Movement
- Speak Politely
- Be honest, don’t bluff
- Suitable knowledge
- To give answers in short with good points and confidence
- Your attitude should be positive
- Use of modest language
- Blaming teachers for low score
- Blaming ill health
- Don’t give answer without hearing the full question.
- Don’t take the seat without permission of the interviewer.
- Leading question – Generally the interview starts with the types of questions. This type of questions help to making spontaneous to the candidates.
- Open ended question – After asking the leading questions, the round of open ended questions have to start. In this type of questions, candidates have to take a chance for telling about yourself and achievements.
- Probing question – Through this type of questions, have to analysis of trends, ideology and other personal properties of the candidate.
- Close ended question – After probing question, close ended questions will be asked. This type of questions ask on a particular topic for knowing their facts and figures. After asking these types of questions, interviewer creates final image of the candidate in his / her mind.
Questions from the following fields may be asked from the candidates in Bank Clerk Interview:
– Tell me about yourself?
– Tell me about your family background?
– What are your strength and weakness?
– What are your success and failures?
– Why do you want to join this organization?
– How do you spend your time?
– Where do you see yourself in next 5 to 10 years?
– Your interest and hobby.
– About RBI – Reserve Bank of India and its functions.
– Your knowledge about banking works as a clerk.
– Various banking terminology.
– Various bank rates such as MSF (Marginal Standing Facility), Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR (Cash Reserve Ratio), SLR (Statuary Liquidity Ratio) and Bank Rate and what is the current percentage pf the given rates?
– Popular personalities, books, authors, sportsmen etc.
– Current affairs in India and world etc.
Some important points:
– Candidates are suggested, if they are Graduate, must have to study their Honours and Subsidiary paper because a large number of questions have been asked by interviewer from the papers.
– They must have basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
– During the preparation of interview, candidates are advised to read newspaper everyday.
The interview will be normal type, so those candidate who have to follows the above mentioned instructions, will get high score and selected for the post as a clerk in any of the 19 public sector bank.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,