HPCL Executive Trainees Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||74|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ACA/ PG|
|Age Limit||22 – 30 years|
|Last Date||08th November 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 16400-3%-40500/- PM|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||15th October 2012|
|Closing Date of online Registration||31st October 2012|
|Date of Written Test||09th December 2012|
Recruitment in HPCL for Executive Trainee Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) for filling up the vacancy of Executive Trainee. In this regard, applications are being invited from qualified and energetic candidates. So, Desirous candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of HPCL on or before 08th November 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Executive Trainee Vacancy in HPCL
Name of the Vacancy: – Executive Trainees
Discipline and No. of the Vacancy: – Mechanical – 14, Electrical – 06, Instrumentation/ Electronics -03, Chemical or Pulp and Paper Technology – 16, Civil – 02, Information Technology – 04, Environment – 02, Human Resources – 05, Marketing – 03, Commercial/ Purchase – 06, Finance – 11, Forestry – 02.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 77
Educational Qualification: –
- Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Chemical/ Pulp and Paper Technology/ Civil/ Information Technology: – Applicants should have completed BE/ B.Tech in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- Environment: – Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in related discipline.
- Human Resources/ Marketing/ Commercial/ Purchase: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in related discipline.
- Finance: – ACA/ AICWA/MBA in Finance Discipline.
- Forestry: – Bachelor Degree in Science Discipline with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Forestry Management or MBA.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 22 years as on 01st August 2012.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Salary: – Rs. 16400-3%-40500/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL), Payable at Kolkata’. There are no any fees for SC/ ST/ PwD and Ex-Serviceman Category candidates.
How to Apply: – Before fill up the online application applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph on specific location. Then after click on Apply online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Before registering their applications on the website applicants must have a valid E-mail ID which should remain valid for at least one year. After submission of this application applicants must take a print out copy of system generated application and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Senior Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, 75-C, Park Street, Kolkata – 700016’ along with original Demand Draft with the application form.
Dead line for this online application is 31st October 2012.
Dead line for Receipt of Hard Copy is 08th November 2012.
Date of Written Examination: – 09th December 2012
For more details about the recruitment of Executive Trainee in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL), Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPCL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 700 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 15 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Advisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 60000
- Eligibility – b com, ca
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
Oil India Limited, Assam Chartered Accountant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chartered Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 55000
- Eligibility – ca
- Date of Interview – 20 July 2018 at 08.00 AM
- Location – Assam