HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPPSC)
Recruitment for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest May 2011
Himachal Pradesh Forest Service
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to organize a Competitive Examination (written) for the recruitment of “Asst. Conservator of Forest” for the Himachal Pradesh Forest Service (HPFS). So, Applications are invited from Indian eligible candidates for the admission to the above examination 2011. The Examination will be held at Shimla.
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of forests (Class-I, Gazetted)
No. of Vacant posts: UR-3, SC-01 for PH, ST-01 for HP, UR and Ex-servicemen-03 for HP
Pay Scale: Candidates will be paid Rs.10300 to 34800 + Rs.5000G
Age: Between 21 to 34 years
- Qualifications will be reckoned as on 04/06/2011
- Commission’s Decision will be final regarding eligibility
- Customs Knowledge, Dialects of HP and Manners is desirable Qualification.
Height- 163cms- Chest-79 to 84- walking capacity- 52 kms per 4 hours
Height- 150cms- Chest-74 to 79- walking capacity- 16 kms per 4 hours
Age: 21 to 34 years as on 01/01/2011
- Online application– Candidates who are going to apply on-line, they have to pay application fees of Rs.250 (Rs.63 for SC/ST/OBC of HP.) as cash deposit to any PNB branch through a Payment Challan.
- Offline– Candidates are required to obtain OMR application form by paying of Rs.50 from the Counter of HP public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar Shimla 171002 or it can be obtained by sending a written request with a Crossed Bank Draft of Rs.100 to “Secretary, Hp, public service commission” Payable at Shimla.
How to Apply:
- Online mode– For applying online, candidates are required to log on to www.hp.gov.in/hppsc and click on apply online.
- Last date of on-line application is 04/06/2011 up to 11.59pm
- Offline mode– Application should be reached by the date 04/06/2011 by Speed Post/Courier/ Post/ or by hand. (last date for far flung area candidates: 20/06/2011)
Official Website: http://www.hp.gov.in