HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Age Limit||22 – 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 27700-44770/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-, Rs. 63/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||01st February 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||01st March 2013|
Recruitment in HPPSC for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is going to conduct a Judicial Service Competitive Examination 2013 for filling up vacant seats of Civil Judge jobs through the Notification No. – VII/2012 dated 01st February 2013. According to this notification, those candidates who have LLB Degree may send their applications through Online on or before 01st March 2013. For more details such as qualification, age limit, salary etc are given below.
Job Details of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy in HPPSC
Name of the Vacant Post: – Civil Judge
Total No. of Vacancy: – 08 (UR-03 (Anticipated-02), OBC-02, ST-02, SC-01)
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law discipline for any recognized Institution of University.
Salary: – Rs. 27700-44770/- per month.
Age Limit: – Maximum age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 22 years as on 01st March 2013.
Examination Fee: – Rs. 250/- (Rs. 63/- for SC/ST/ OPRC category candidates of Himachal Pradesh) as application fee in the form of E-Challan through any branch of Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: – Firstly applicants read the Instruction carefully and ensure that he/she is eligible for the recruitment. Then click on Apply Online button given further and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form .
Instructions for Apply Online: –
- New User register yourself in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website after clicking on ‘New User Signup Here’ Link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question and Answer and Cate of Birth. Then press the button ‘Create User’.
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 01st March 2013.
Date of Preliminary Examination: – 12th May 2013
Result Declared Date: – 15th June 2013
Detailed information related to the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Civil Judge recruitment may be viewed by clicking the under given web link: –
Official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –