HPPSC Assistant Professor, Professor Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||28|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Salary||Rs. 37400-67000/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||16th March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||16th April 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||01st May 2013|
Jobs at HPPSC for Assistant Professor and Professor Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) for filling up the vacant seats of Assistant Professor and Professor post. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from talented and skillful candidates. So, dynamic candidates may submit their applications on the address of HPPSC through online on or before 16th April 2013. More details are given below.
Job Details of Assistant Professor and Professor Vacancy in HPPSC
01. Assistant Professor
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Anatomy – 03, Chest and TB – 01, ENT – 01, Community Medicine – 01, General Surgery – 04, OBG-01, Ophthalmology – 02, Orthopaedics – 01, Pharmacology – 02, Radiotherapy – 01, CTVS – 01, Anaesthesia – 02, Paediatrics – 01, Nephrology – 01, Cardiology – 01, Prosthodontics – 01, Orthodontics – 01
Total No. of Vacancy: – 25
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed MD or MS or M.Ch or MBBS degree from any Institution or University which is recognized by Medical Council of India.
Salary: – Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8900/- per month.
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Periodontology – 01, Oral Medicine and Radiology – 01, Community Dentistry – 01
Total No. of Vacancy: – 03
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed BDS Degree from any recognized Institution.
Salary: – Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 45 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 250/- as application fee in the form of Challan.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications through online. Eager candidates click on Apply Online button given further and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC), Nigam Vihar, Shimla – 171002’.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 16th March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 16th April 2013
Closing Dare for Receipt of Hard Copy: – 01st May 2013
More details about the recruitment of Professor and Assistant Professor post is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post –
PSCWB, West Bengal Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 989 Posts
- Post – Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service
- Total no. of Vacancy – 957 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5400 – 25200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2600
- Eligibility –
- Post – Paediatrician Class-I, Principal Class-II, Chld Devlopment Project Officer Class-I, Veterinary Officer Class-II, Research Officer Class-II, Translator, Class-III
- Total no. of Vacancy – 322 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,600- 39,100
- Eligibility – graduate, b tech
- Last Date –
- Post – Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B), TGT, PGT, Vice Principal, Primary Teacher (PRT) Music, Principal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8289 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b ed, 12th
- Last Date – 13 Sep,
Goa PSC, Goa Assistant Professors in Goa College of Music recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 2 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professors in Goa College of Music, Assistant Professor in Architecture, Associate Professor in Architecture
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –