PENSION FUND REGULATORY & DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (PFRDA)
1st Floor, ICADR Building, Plot no.6, Vasant Kunj,
Institutional Area, Phase-II, New Delhi-110070
Pension Fund Regulatory & Development Authority (PFRDA) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Executive Director. Details related to the post and their eligibility criteria are showing below.
|Name of post||No. of posts||Age limitations||Scale of pay|
|Executive Director||03 (UR)||40-58 yrs on 01.03.2011|
|Educational Qualification: – Bachelor degree in Economics / Commerce /Business Administration or Master Degree in Economics / Commerce or MBA / MMS in corporate finance or financial management with 55% marks in the aggregate.|
Ph.D in Economics / Finance.
Note: – PFRDA would consider additional advantage as higher degree holder of the student.
Registration fee: – DD of Rs. 500/- which would be drawn in favour of “Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority” payable at Delhi. There are no any fee proposals for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC students.
Experience: – Candidates have experience in dealing with problem related to pension / financial sector.
Mode of selection: – Candidates having atleast min. eligibility would be called for interview. Selection of candidates will on the basis of interview. Interview will be held on Delhi.
Training and Probation: – Selected candidates will be appointed on probation initially for one yr. Upon successful completion of the training candidates would be considered for regular appointment.
How to apply: – Candidates may send their request in prescribed application form along with all the attested certificates which is showing educational qualification, age, caste, experience, recent photo and registration fee.
Application complete in all respect would be closed in envelope and superscribed “Application for the post of Executive Director” and send the address which is showing below: –
The Executive Director
Pension Fund Regulator and Development Authority
1st Floor, ICADR Building, Plot no.6,
Vasant Kunj, Institutional Area, Phase-II,
Last date of submission the application form: – 15th March 2011.
General Instructions: –
1) Candidates serving in state / Central Govt. and public Sector undertaking may apply through proper channel.
2) Candidates selected may be posted in the office of the Authority located in Delhi or any where in the PFRDA established offices.
3) Application would not be entertained in case of delay or incomplete application from or application form not in prescribed format.
4) Candidates may download the format of application from the site of PFRDA.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link, which is showing below: –
Candidates can download the format of application on the link showing below: –
For further updates please log the official site: –
About PFRDA: – It was established on August 2003 to make a new mechanism which may ease the problem related to pensions. The new pension system reflects govt. efforts in this regard. PFRDA is constantly working to help the person who got retirement and now their livelihood is mainly based on pension they earn. Now the range of pension is too wide and in near future it is expected all the persons came under the new pension schemes
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 197 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 05 Aug,
Kolkata Port Trust, West Bengal Female Nurse recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 5 Posts
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Post – Female Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 22000
- Eligibility – 10th, gnm
- Date of Interview – 29 July 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Location – West Bengal
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Havildar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8330 – 22000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date –
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Security Agent
- Total no. of Vacancy – 159 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,590
- Eligibility – graduate
- Walk-in Date &
- Airports Authority India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, Junior Executive
- Total no. of Vacancy – 908 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech,