IARI Technical Assistant and Other Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||49|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 25/ 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 750/-|
|Closing Date||30 days|
Jobs at IARI for Technical Assistant and Other Vacancy
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) invite applications for filling up the vacant seats of Technical Assistant, Hindi Translator, Field Man, Laboratory Assistant, Driver and Skilled Support Staff posts from qualified and result oriented candidates through the notification No. – IARI/PER. V/01/2013. According to this those aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may send their duly filled applications on the address of IARI on or before 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Details are given below.
Job Details of Technical Assistant and Other Vacancy in IARI
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary: –
- Technical Assistant – 27 (UR-13, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-02) – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture discipline from any reputed Institution or University – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Hindi Translator – 01 (OBC) – Graduation in Arts Discipline and three years experience in Science Writing and Science Journalism in Hindi Language – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Field Man – 18 (UR-08, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-02, PH-02) – 10th pass from any recognized Board and One year certificate in Agriculture discipline – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 (UR) – Bachelor Degree in agriculture Discipline – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Driver – 01 (UR) – 10th Pass and having a valid driving license – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Skilled Support Staff – 01 (UR) – 10th pass and should know cycling – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 25/30 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 750/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Director, I.A.R.I., Payable at New Delhi’.
How to Apply: – Fill up the application form and enclose attested copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft with the application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Administrative Officer, P-V Section, Room No. 5, Director, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and indicate ‘Application for the Post of .. ‘ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 30 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page.
For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Agricultural Research Institute