( MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS(MHA) )
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MHA Intelligence Bureau (IB) Personal Assistant Recruitment October 2011
Online applications are being invited by Intelligence Bureau (IB) (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India for filling up the posts of Personal Assistant , Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – II ( Wireless Telegraphy) and Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – II ( Electronics Data Processing) between 1st October 2011 and 30th October 2011. Selection of applicants will be done on basis of contract after qualifying written examination and skill test which will be conducted on 27 November 2011 . The applicants who will fulfill the below given eligibility criteria can apply for available posts after reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details are given below: –
1. Name of the Post – Personal Assistant
No. of Posts – 58 ( UR – 30, OBC – 12, SC – 10 and ST – 06)
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per month plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have at passed Matriculation of recognized board from State / Central Government with Stenography ( 100 wpm)
2. Post Name – Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – II ( Wireless Telegraphy)
No. of Vacancies – 198 ( UR – 110 , OBC – 47, SC – 30 and ST – 11 )
Scale of Pay – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Plus Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay Per Month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have passed Matriculation examination with Physics and Mathematics subject from Central / State Government followed by ITI from recognized board in any one trade of Electronic Mechanic, Information Technology and Electronic System maintenance, Electrician, Mechanic computer Hardware, Mechanic ( Radio and TV) and Mechanic cum operator of electronic Communication system.
3. Name of Post – Junior Intelligence officer Grade – II ( Electronics Data Processing)
No. of empty seats – 06 ( UR – 03, OBC – 02, SC- 01, ST – Nil)
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay Per month
Educational Qualification – Aspirants should have a pass certificate of Intermediate or equivalent from government boars / institution along with 3 months training in computer operation from recognized institutions and a speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Age limit – as on last date of submission of application.
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 27 years
Age relaxation – Applicants of SC/ST will be relaxed by five years and OBC will be relaxed by three years
Selection procedure – Selection of applicants will be based on their performances in written examination and skill test. Candidates will called for written examination first and those candidates who will qualify written examination will be called for personal interview.
About Examination: – which is to be held on 27 November 2011
For post- 1 : – Examination will be held in two part part – I and part – II. It will consist total 200 questions in which 100 questions will be from General English / Hindi and Essay writing ( Descriptive type) that will have to be solved within 2 hours and 100 questions will be from Objective and multiple choice on General Awarness, General Knowledge , English Language, Reasoning, Mathematical aptitude etc that will have to be solved within 1.30 hours. Part – II will be of test of skill in which stenography test of applicants will be tested, applicants should have a speed of 100 w.p.m in English / Hindi Shorthand. Time duration of skill test will be of 10 minutes.
For post – 2 and 3 : – Applicants will have to solve 100 questions within 1.30 hours. which Questions will be of objective type multiple choice test on General Awareness, General Knowledge, English Language, Reasoning, Mathematical aptitude etc.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants have to apply for available posts in online prescribed format by visiting official website of Intelligence Bureau or below given web link ” Apply online” which will be available from 1st October 2011 to 30th October 2011 mentioning completed details about themselves as Name, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Educational Qualification etc and Section of post and centre .Application submitted through other mode will not be accepted.
2. On successful submission, System will generate a registration Number on registration sleep for applicants which has to be retained for further use and taken a print out of registration sleep.
3. Information furnished in application should be correct otherwise applicants’ services will be terminated any time so applicants should collect all correct information before apply.
4. Submitted applications form are not editable so applicants should fill up confirm post name and centre name.
5. There is no need to submit the generated registration sleep to any where.
Some Important dates –
Online registration opening date – 1 October 2011
Last date of Online registration – 30 October 2011
Examination Date – 27 November 2011
Applicants can know more details about this recruitment by clicking below given web link: –
” Recruitment Details”
For applying online click ” Online Apply”
Official Website : – http://www.mha.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh