DISTRICT MAGISTRATE OFFICE GAYA
Advertisement No: – 1128 dated 30.06.2010
District Magistrate Office (ICDS Project), Gaya, Bihar is going to recruit for the post of Ladies Supervisor on the basis of contract. Numbers of vacant Seats are as follow: –
Total No. of Posts
No. of Posts for direct recruitment
1. Candidate should be Indian.
2. Candidate should be Permanent resident of Patna District and have to give Residential Certificate of Gaya District.
3. Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University.
4. Age of the candidate should be between 21 years and 40 years on 1 January 2010. For SC, ST and Ladies maximum age maximum age should be 42.
5. Essential Eligibility: –
For the following subject in Graduation with minimum 45% 5 extra points and Post graduation 10 extra points will be given: – a) Sociology, b) Social works, c) Home Science, d) Psychology, d) Children Development and Nutrition, e) Diet Science, f) Labor and Sociology.
6. For getting advantage of Reservation Caste Certificate must be given.
7. Candidate has give Character Certificate by a Gazetted Officer.
8. Candidate must learn to drive two wheeler vehicles within 3 months of Appointment.
9. It is compulsory to send Application Form online on the website of District Magistrate Gaya. The Second Copy of Application form with photo copy of all certificates should be sent by Registered Post to: – District Magistrate, Gaya.
To fill up your Form You may visit this website: –
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: – 22.07.2010
Application Forms with all documents will be accepted within 21 days of publication of Advertisement at: – District Programme officer’s Office, D.M. Office compound, Gaya.
Date of publication of Merit list: – between 31.07.2010 and 6.08.2010
Solution of objections: – Up till 10.08.2010
Date of publication of final result: – 14.08.2010
Salary: – Rs.12000 per month and Traveling allowance Rs. 40 for visit of each ICDS center and maximum Rs. 1000/-
Application form is available on internet and can be received from the office of CDPO OR DPO.
For details you can visit – email@example.com