INSTIUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA (ICSI)
IN PRUSUIT OF PROFESSIONAL EXC
Statutory body under an Act of Parliament
ICSI Jobs of Research Officer and Programmer 2011
Last Date for submission of application (on line): – 30th January 2011
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) a premier professional body constituted under Act of Parliament invites application from the Indian citizen for the post of Research officer of 02 posts at Navi Mumbai, Programmer of one post at Noida. Candidates that has to ability for this post they can be apply.
More information is given here: –
|Name of Vacant Post||No of Post and Location||Maximum Age (as on 01st January 2011)||Salary||Qualification|
|Research Officer||02 Posts Navi Mumbai||35 years||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay (G.P.) – 5400||Post Graduate (P.G.) / CS /CA / CWA / MBA|
|Programmer||01 Post at Noida||35 years||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay – 4200||BCA / B.Sc / B.Com / MCA / B.Tech|
Experience for Research: –
3 years Academic experience like teaching or research.
Experience for Programmer: –
- Oracle Reports
- PL / SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms and work flows will be added advantage. Candidates that has one year experience will be more prefer.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit the application through On-line. Candidates should submit resume online then after take a printout of the same should be taken out and it should be sent to the given Venue: –
The Institute of Company Secretaries of INDIA,
‘ICSI HOUSE’, 22, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,
Candidate should along with the hard copy of the Online Application, Candidates are required to send a hard copy of their latest CV in word format and details of their Educations qualification, Experience etc. and one passport size photograph.
Candidates can see more details about Educational Qualification, Experience, Limitation of Age and other detail by clicking the web link is provided here: –
Website: – http://www.icsi.edu/
About The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI): –
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is established under an Act of Parliament the company secretaries act, 1980 which act NO 56 of 1980.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has its own headquarters at New Delhi and it has also four regional Offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai. Membership of the Institute of company secretaries of India (ICSI) has been recognized for appointment to various superior posts and Services under the Central Government. This Institute of India are managed by a Council Consisting of fifteen elected member and five nominees of the Central Government. This is the one of the best institution where student teaches us to best faculty or professional. Headquarter is located at New Delhi of ICSI.
More Govt Jobs given below
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,
- Post – Field Investigator, Research Co-Coordinator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 20 August 2018 At 11.00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Senior Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.5 Lakh Per Month
- Eligibility – mba
- Last Date – 22 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44900 – 142400
- Eligibility – b sc, diploma
- Last Date – 31 Aug, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- Post – Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant/A
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,500
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date – 10 Sep, 2018
- Location –