|IGIMS Senior Resident Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||48 Position|
|Essential Educational Qualification||MD / MS in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Nature and Period of Jobs||Contractual Basis for three years|
|Last Date to apply||12/11/2012|
Jobs at IGIMS for the Vacancy of Senior Resident
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) has issued a recruitment notification for the Jobs of Senior Resident in various Department / Discipline. Regarding this , Applications are being invited by IGIMS from side of Indian Nationals for appointment. Wishing person with having required Educational Qualification and fulfill all other terms and conditions may apply for the position of Senior Resident. Duly filled applications with all enclosures must be reached to office address latest by 12th of November, 2012. Remaining details as like no. of vacancies, age limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, Process of appointment, How to Apply etc are mentioned below —
Vacancy Details of IGIMS for Senior Resident Jobs
Name of Job – Senior Resident
No. of Total Vacancies – 48 Position
Discipline and No. of vacant seats – Nephrology – 05 (BC – 01, UR-02, SC-01, MBC-01), Neuro Medicine – 06 (SC-01, UR-03, BC -01, MBC-01), Cardiology – 03 (SC -01, BC – Female – 01 and BC -01), General Medicine – 03 (MBC -01, BC – Female – 01, and UR – 01), G.I. Surgery – 04 (MBC – 01, UR – 02, and SC-01), Urology – 05 (MBC – 01, BC – 01, SC-01, and UR -02), Neuro – Surgery – 06 (UR – 03, SC-02, MBC-01), Orthopaedic – 05 (UR-03, MBC -01, and SC – 01), Community Medicine – 01 (UR), Ophthalmology – 04 (MBC – 01, UR – 03), Oncology – 03 (SC -02, UR -01), Anaesthesia – 03 (UR – 02, MBC – 01)
Age Limit – Applicant should not be more than 35 years of Age as counted on 30th of November, 2012. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST up to 05 years, 03 years for MBC /OBC and 03 years for Female.
Educational Qualification and Experience – Applicants must have Medical Qualification as per act of MCI. They should have completed MD or MS in relevant discipline from recognized University. Applicant should have registered with Central or State Medical Council.
Pay Scale – First year – Rs. 35025/- Per Month , IInd year – Rs. 35,888/- Per Month and III rd Year – Rs. 36763/- Per Month
Selection Process – Appointment will be based on the performance of aspirants in interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST Person ) in form of Demand Draft in favor of ‘ Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual basis for Three years
How to Apply – Wishing person with meeting suitable qualification may send their application in prescribed format only. Self attested xerox copies of all documents in regard of Educational Qualification, Experience, Medical council Registration certificate, Caste (if applicable) and Application fee in form of DD etc must be enclosed with application. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Name of applied position and advt no. must be written on the envelope containing application. Duly filled application along with required enclosures must be sent to below written address by registered/ courier/ speed post only.
Address for Sending Application – Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna – 14 (Bihar)
Last Date for Sending Application – 12th of November, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Reservation in vacancies will be given for only Resident of Bihar.
2. Service men are required to forward their application through proper channel only. They will required to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
3. Applicants are required to send separate application for each discipline.
4. No TA / DA will be paid any aspirants for participating in interview.
To View Details of Recruitment Notification for the Jobs of Senior Resident released from IGIMS, go through the web link provided below —
IGIMS Senior Resident Vacancy Notification Details
Official Website of IGIMS —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –
- Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 31 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Senior Resident
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Date of Interview – 24 July 2018 from 09:00 am to 11:00 am
- Location – delhi
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Medical Officer, Assistant Professor of Radiotherapy, Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology, Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Fellow In Medical Physics, Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –