IGIMS Senior Resident, Teaching Faculty Vacancy
|Eligibility||MD / MS|
|No. of Vacancy||21|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Vacancy at IGIMS for Senior Resident & Teaching Faculty
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS) requires few result oriented candidates to appoint them on vacant posts of Senior Resident and Teaching Faculty. Regarding it, IGIMS invites applications from deserving candidates up to 09th May 2012. Candidates having excellent academic track record also having Medical Certificates from MCI recognised institutions are eligible and they can send their applications within stipulated timing. Rest of vacancy details such as No. of Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Limitation of age, How to apply, Salary etc will be found out in upcoming paragraphs: –
Vacancy Details of Teaching Faculty & Senior Resident of IGIMS
1. Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia / Community Medicine)
No. of Vacancies: – 06 (UR-03, MBC-01, SC-02)
Out of 06 vacancy of teaching faculty 04 posts are in department of Anaesthesia and remaining 02 posts are in Community Medicine.
Age Limit: – The upper age mark of 50 years should not be exceed by candidates as on 30th April 2012. Upper age relaxation benefit will be given to reserved category candidates as well as Female applicants.
Educational Qualification: – PG Degree (MD/ MS) in respective discipline.
Experience: – At least 03 years of post qualification working experience is required.
Scale of Pay; – Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- & other admissible allowances.
2. Senior Resident (Neuro Surgery / Radiology / Paediatric Surgery / Radiation Oncology / General Surgery)
No. of Vacancies: – 15 (UR-06, SC-06, MBC-02, BC-01)
Limitation of Age: – Candidates age should be less than 35 years as on 30.04.2012. However, concession in upper age will be given by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC/MBC. Female candidates of all category will get 03 years age relaxation.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Rs. 6600/- grade pay and NPA
Educational Qualification: – In above shown specialty candidates should have completed PG (MD / MS) from recognised MCI institutions.
Registration with central or State Medical Council is mandatory for eligibility of Senior Resident.
Selection Process: – Interview is method through candidates eligible will be selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview participation.
Application Fee: – Candidates other than SC/ST have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Rs. 125/- only is to be paid by SC/ST candidates as application fee.
Mode of Payment: – DD is the mode through payment will be made. It is required to DD should be addressed ‘Director, IGIMS’ payable at Patna.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested may send their applications on prescribed format by 09th May 2012. Duly filled applications are needed to accompany with self attested certificates of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste, Experience, Registration Certificate. Photographs of candidates and applications fee are also needed to attach with application.
Application complete in all respect should be sent either by Speed Post or Currier at the address of ‘Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna 14’
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 09/05/2012
Recruitment details of Senior Resident & Teaching Faculty of IGIMS are available at link below: –
‘Recruitment Details Link’
Official Site of IGIMS: – http://www.igims.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –
- Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 31 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Chhattisgarh
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,