INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL CENTRE FOR THE ARTS
(An Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India)
Address: CV Mess, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
IGNCA RECRUITMENT FOR LIBRARIAN AND PROFESSOR 2011
Applications have been invited from suitable and experienced candidates for recruitment on the following posts of Group ”A”. Those candidates, having relevant educational qualification, experience and age are eligible to apply for the posts. Desirable candidates, who want to apply, should read advertisement details carefully. The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of 03 years which can be extended further.
Recruitment details are mentioned below:
Post Name and No. of posts:
1. Librarian (Group ”A”) – 01
2. Professor (Group ”A”) in following disciplines as Sanskrit, Classical and Modern Indian Languages – 01
Pay Scale (PB-4): Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-
a) Limit of age – The candidates should be not more than 55 years old.
b) Essential Educational Qualification for:
Librarian – Master Degree in Librarian Science / Famous Librarian / Scholar with Doctorate Degree and research work and publications.
Professor – The candidates should be a famous scholar and having Master Degree in relevant discipline. Those candidates will be preferred, who have Ph.D Degree and high quality published work with active contract in research work.
c) Required Experience for:
Librarian – having 15 years of experience in Library or 08 years of working experience in the pay scale of Rs. 12000-375-18000/- or its above.
Professor: having minimum 10 years of teaching / research experience.
For knowing other information of the recruitment, log on the link, provided below:
”Click here to view IGNCA Professor Recruitment 2011 Details”
Official website of IGNCA – http://ignca.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,16,000
- Eligibility – As per MCI guidelines
- Last Date – 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 28 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 57 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.
- Post – Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 01 Oct,
- Post – High School Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17000 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36200
- Eligibility – post graduate, b ed
- Last Date –