IHBAS Recruitment for Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
30th April 2012
No. of Vacancies
Jobs in IHBAS for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Psychiatric Social Worker Vacancies
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) was established in 1993 registered under the Societies Act 1860 funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT Delhi. Applications are being invited by IHBAS for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Psychiatry Social Worker from interested SC/ST/OBC category candidates. Last date for sending filled application in all respect on the address on or before 30th April 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Assistant Professor and Other Vacancies in IHBAS
01. Post Name: – Assistant Professor
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Neurology-05 (OBC-03, SC-02), Psychiatry-10 (OBC-07, ST-02, SC-01), Radiology-01 (OBC), Pharmacology-01 (OBC)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 17 (OBC-12, SC-03, ST-02)
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- per month
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have MD/ MS Degree from any recognized Institution or University with three years Teaching or Research experience in the subject of Specialty.
Maximum Age: – Not more than 45 years.
02. Name of the Vacant Post: – Associate Professor
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Psychiatry-02 (OBC) and Neurology-01 (OBC)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 03 (OBC)
Salary: – Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicant must have completed Postgraduate Degree such as MD/MS from any recognized Institution or University with at least six years teaching or Research Experience in related discipline.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Maximum 45 years.
03. Name of Post: – Psychiatric Social Worker
No. of Vacancies: – 02 (OBC-01, SC-01)
Qualification: – Post Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work from any recognized Institution or University with M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work.
Maximum Age: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per m0nth.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft or Pay Order Drawn in favor of ‘Director, IHBSAS, Delhi Payable at Delhi’.
How to apply: – Those applicants who are interested and meeting with eligibility criteria mentioned above may send their filled applications in prescribed format available on web link given further in all respect on the address of ‘To, The Joint Director (Administration), IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi’.
Cut off date for this application is 30th April 2012
Some Important Facts: –
- There are no any fees for SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen category candidates
- This recruitment is only for SC/ST and OBC category candidates
More details are also available on the web link given below: –
Click Here for Recruitment Details
Official website: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –