- IIAS Shimla Recruitment 2015
- Post – Stenographer, Assistant Publication Officer, Pharmacist, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2015
- Location – Himachal Pradesh
Applications are being invited for the notification by IIAS Shimla on its official portal for Stenographer, Assistant Publication Officer, Pharmacist, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) for graduate, 10th, diploma. Candidates who want to fetch a job in IIAS Shimla can go forward to apply for this notification. If you clear the selection process your employment location will be . Applications Complete in all respect must be submitted before 30-07-2015. For more Recruitment details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Required Qualification|
|Stenographer||01||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-||maximum 18-40 years||Graduate degree/Typing|
|Assistant Publication Officer||01||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-||maximum 18-40 years||Graduate degree/Diploma|
|Pharmacist||01||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-||maximum 18-40 years||10th/Diploma|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||06||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-||maximum 18-40 years||10th Pass|
Fee :- The Exam fee for this Vacancy is Rs. 500/-.The Fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 300/-.
- Application Mode :- offline
- Advertisement No. – 03/2015
Address: The secretary, indian institute of advanced study, rashtrapatinivas, shimla – 171 005 (himachal pradesh) on or before 30 days from the date of advertisement in the employment news.
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for IIAS Shimla Advertisement and Application form
How to Apply :-One who wants to apply should download the application form from www.iias.org and print it and fill all his credentials in the given form affixing his passport size photographs and required attachments and send it before 30-07-2015 to said address
Official Website : – www.www.iias.org