Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology ( IICPT), Thanjavur
IICPT Faculty Recruitment September 2011
Applications in prescribed format are invited by Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT) from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.This is a recruitment on the basis of direct or deputation. Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply for available posts on or before its last date of receipt of application 21.10.2011 after reading the below mentioned recruitment details.
Recruitment details are given below: –
1. Name of the Post – Professor
No. of Posts – 06
Specialization – Agri Process / Food Process Engineering – 05 posts and Bio-Chemistry – 01 post
Age limit – Applicants’age should not be greater than 50 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400 – 67000 ( Min. Rs. 43000) – RGP: Rs. 10000
Educational Qualification –
Agri Process / Food Process Engineering – Applicants should have a doctoral degree in Post harvest Technology, Food Process Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Food Technology or Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering from recognized university.
Bio-Chemistry – Doctoral Degree in Bio-Chemistry should be done by applicants from recognized university of India or foreign
Experience – Candidates should have 10 years’experience in the field of research / teaching / extension education with 3 years’experience as Associate Professor.
2. Name of the Post – Associate Professor
Total Posts – 09
Pay Scale – Rs 15600 – 39100/- ( Min. Rs. 22320 ) – RGP Rs.8000/-
Age limit – Applicants’ age should not be exceed than 45 years and there is no maximum age limit for the employee of IICPT and SC/ST and OBC Category.
Specialization – Agri. / Food Process Engineering – 08 and Agri. Entomology – 01
Educational Qualification –
Agri. Process / Food Process Engineering – Doctoral Degree in Post Harvest Technology, Food Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Food Technology or Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering from recognized university
Agri. Entomology – Applicants should have a degree of Doctoral in Agri. Entomology ( specialization in Storage Entomology is desirable) of Recognized university
Experience – Applicants require 4 years’ experience in relevant field as Assistant Professor or equivalent position.
03. Name of the Post – Assistant Professor
No. of vacancies – 04
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 and RGP Rs.6000
Age limit – Maximum age of applicants should not be above to 30 years ( 33 years in case of Ph.D. Holder)
Specialization – Agri.Food Process Engineering – 02 posts ( ST-01, SC-01) , Plant Pathology – 01 post ( UR) and Post Harvest Physiology – 01 (SC)
Educational Qualification –
Agri. Process / Food Engineering – Aspirants should have a Master’s degree in Post Harvest Technology, Food Engineering, Food Process Engineering, Agricultural Engineering or Food Technology or Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process from recognized university.
Plant Pathology – Post Graduate in Plant Pathology from recognized university
Post Harvest Physiology – Master degree in Post Harvest Physiology from recognized university.
Application Fee – Applicants have to draw a demand draft of Rs. 500/- from Nationalized bank in favour of ” The Director, Indian institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur – 613005 payable at Thanjavur. Applicants have to write their address and name on back side of Draft.
How to apply: –
1.Candidates, who are eligible and want to apply for the posts, have to apply only in prescribed format of application form.
2. Download the format of application form from the below given web link ” Download Application Form” or from the official website of IICPT.
3. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to the Director , Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Pudukottai Road, Thanjavur – 613005 along with photocopies of certificate of qualification, age, experience etc and Demand Draft.
4. Applications should reach at destination on or before 21.10.2011. after it application will not be accepted.
Applicants can know more details about this recruitment by clicking below given web link: –
Official website of IICPT –http://iicpt.edu.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh