IIM Rohtak Trainee Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||Not mentioned|
|Date of Interview||09 and 10 May, 2012|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment in IIM Rohtak for the post of Trainee Library and Trainee Computer Centre
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak has released a recruitment notification for the post of Trainee Library and Trainee Computer Centre. A Walk in Interview will be organized on 9 and 10th of May, 2012 for Selection on this post. So, Eligible and Desired Candidates are being invited for appearing in interview. Detailed Recruitment information is given below like this —
IIM Rohtak Trainee Vacancy Details
1. Name of Post – Trainee Library
No. of Vacancy – Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Graduation degree in Library Science from any recognized University.
Experience – Candidate must have at least one year working experience in any public institution reputed library.
Salary – A Fixed Amount of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
2. Name of Post – Trainee Computer Centre
No.of Vacancy – Not mentioned.
Essential Qualification – Candidate should have completed 04 year degree or 03 year diploma in any one subject of Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology from recognized University.
Experience – Candidate must have at least 01 year working experience in area of system support in any reputed institution.
Salary – A Consolidated Amount of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
Period of Job – This Job is on contractual basis for period of one year.
Date of Interview – For the post of Trainee Library – 09 th of May, 2012 at 10.00 a.m
For the post of Trainee Computer Centre – 10 th of May, 2012 at 10 th of May, 2012 at 10.00 a.m.
Address for Interview – IIM Rohtak, M.D University Campus, Rohtak -124001.
How to Apply – Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their Name and Contact no to the below given email -id for appearing in interview.
E-mail Id – email@example.com.
How to Appear in Interview – After apply Candidates are suggested to appear in interview on above given Date, time and Venue for any particular post. Candidate should come with application in prescribed format which can be downloaded from official website. Application should be enclosed with photocopies and original certificates in regard of Educational Qualification, Character certificate, Experience, and 02 recent passport size color photograph etc.
Important Facts – 1. After Successful Completion of training, IIM Rohtak will issued a Certificate to qualified Candidates.
Detailed Recruitment information of IIM Rohtak for the post of Trainee can be read through the following web link —
Further updates can be seen at the Official Website of IIM Rohtak which can be visited through the web address typed below —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –