|IIST Project Engineer Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Qualification||PG in technology in Remote Sensing/ Digital image process/ or Geoinformatics|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Job Location||Not Mentioned|
|Process of Selection||Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||24/09/2012.|
Recruitment in IIST for the Job Vacancy of Project Engineer
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has issued a recruitment notification for the job of Project Engineer on contractual basis for project work. So, It has invited applications from those personnel who have prescribed educational qualification for appointment. Interested person may send their application in prescribed format up to 24 th of September, 2012. other remaining job details are given in next few paragraphs like following —
Vacancy Details of the Job of Project Engineer of IIST
1. Project Engineer (PF-09)
Educational Qualification – Applicant should have completed Post Graduation in Digital image / Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing or equivalent with at least 60% marks from recognized University.
Desirable – Applicants with having working experience in IDL, ENVI, Erdas Imagine/ Vegetation mapping will be preferred.
2. Project Engineer (PF -10)
Educational Qualification – As same as above.
Experience (Desirable) – In area of e cognition software, idl, mat lab / mathematics background etc.
Age Limit – Maximum 35 years as reckoned on 24th of September, 2012. Reserved Category related person will get relaxation in upper age limit as per rules and regulation.
Salary – Project Engineers will be paid a fixed amount of 35,000/- Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual basis for a period of One year.
How to Apply – Desired and suitable person may send their application in prescribed format which is available through the link given below. A latest passport size photograph should be attached with application. Attested copies of all necessary relevant supporting documents should be enclosed with application. Properly filled application with all respect and enclosed all documents must be sent to below written address by ordinary post. Envelope containing application should be superscribed with the name of applied post.
Address for Submission of Application – Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram -695547.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 24/09/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Only Indian Personnel are allowed to apply.
To Know full details of the Job of Project Engineer, for IIST, Click on the following web link —
Prescribed format of Application can be downloaded from this link —
Further updates related to this recruitment can be read at the official Website of IIST which is following —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview –
- Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Officer, Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –