Government of India
(Department of Space)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
( A deemed to be University Under sec. 3 of the UGC Act. 1956)
Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram 695547
Advertisement No. IIST/29/11 dated 27 October, 2011.
Subject – Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Recruitment of Assistant Professor – 2011
Asia’s first Space University Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invites Applications from Candidates who have post Graduation degree in Chemistry with 60% marks and Ph.D also in Chemistry for filling up the position of Assistant Professor for this institution which has established under Department of Space under Government of India. Details regarding this Job vacancy is as following –
Name of Designation – Assistant Professor
Post Code – CH 01
Field of Specialty – Nanomaterials -Semiconductors/ Self assembly / Photovoltaic of Nanomaterials.
Essential Educational Qualification – For the above position of Assistant Professor, Candidate must be Post Graduate in Chemistry with having at least 60% marks and Ph. D also in Chemistry with visible research output from any recognised University.
Salary – Salary will be according to Pay Band III of Rs. 15600-39100/- with A Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- Assistant professor will get HRA 20% and DA – 58% Total Salary will be Rs 52,510/- (Approx.)
Other Facility – Selected Candidates will get medical and Canteen facility also. They will be supported for research work.
Limitation of Age – Max. 40 years as on 21 November, 2011. Relaxation in Age will be given as per rules and regulation of Government of India.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates having required Qualifications for the above mentioned post of Assistant Professor can apply for the same.For Applying Candidates are suggested to download the application format prescribed through web link given below. Candidate should fill the application form correctly. Candidates are requested to enclose their Attested photocopies all documents/ testimonials/ Certificates and latest passport size photograph. Duly filled filled Application with all required enclosures should be sent by post to following address. Candidate can submit their application through E mail link also. Application sent through by post should be superscribed as ” Application for the post of _________, Post Code ___________”.
Address for Submission of Application – Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala, P.O Nedumangad, Thiruvananthapuram Pin code – 695547, Kerala.
Email Address for Submission of Application online – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application – 21 November, 2011.
General Note – 1. Service man Candidate who are presently working in Government Department and Public sector undertakings should apply or forward their application form through proper Channel only. However Working Candidate can send a advance copy of their applications also.
2. Relaxation in Age for serving Candidates who are serving in Government in institution will be given for 05 Years Maximum only.
For Recruitment Link with Application format click here
For Official Site of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Click here
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B), TGT, PGT, Vice Principal, Primary Teacher (PRT) Music, Principal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8289 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b ed, 12th
- Last Date – 13 Sep,
AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan Data Entry Operator A recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 66 Posts
- Post – Data Entry Operator A, Project Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17000
- Eligibility –
- Post – Professor, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 67 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 159100 – 220200
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Teacher (Nursery)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 166 Posts
- Eligibility – b ed, 12th
- Last Date – 14 Aug, 2018
- Location – delhi
Rajasthan Education Department, Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher General Education Leval- II English recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 10670 Posts
- Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – 3rd Grade Teacher General Education Leval- II English, 3rd Grade Teacher General Education Leval- II Science and Maths, 3rd Grade Teacher General Education Leval- II Hindi, 3rd Grade Teacher General Education Leval- II Social Study, 3rd Grade Teacher General Education Leval- II Sanskrit,