IIT Bombay Junior Technical Superintendent, Library Assistant, Junior Mechanic vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||11|
|Nature of Job||Temporary (likely to be permanent)|
Jobs in IIT Bombay for Junior Technical Superintendent, Senior Library Information Assistant, Junior Mechanic Vacancy
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has published a vacancy notification and invites applications accordingly from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Junior Technical Superintendent, Senior Library Information Assistant & Junior Mechanic. Candidates having completed Bachelor Degree in concern specialty are eligible and they can send their applications up to 31st May 2012. Relevant vacancy details as No. of Vacancy, Salary, how to apply, Educational Qualification etc are given below: –
Jr. Technical Superintendent, Sr. Library Information Assistant, Jr. Mechanic Vacancy Details
1. Jr. Technical Superintendent (Mechanical / Industrial Design Centre / Civil Engineering)
No. of Vacancies: – 06 (UR-03, OBC-02, ST-01)
Educational Qualification: – Candidates having completed B.E / B.Tech in respective discipline are eligible.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
2. Sr. Library Information Assistant
No. of Vacancies: – 03 (UR-02, ST-01)
Essential Qualification: – Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Library Science with 02 years respective experience .
Pay Scale: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
3. Jr. Mechanic (Electrical Maintenance / Printing Press Division)
No. of Vacancies: – 02 (ST)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline or Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Printing Technology
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Note: – Age of applicants should not be above than 32 years for all aforesaid vacancy.
Selection Methodology: – By the method of Interview candidates will be selected.
Application Fee: – Candidates other than SC/ST/PH/Women have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee.
Mode of Payment: – Appropriate amount is required to pay through DD of nationalized bank. DD is required to endorse ‘Registrar, IIT Bombay’ payable at SBI, Powai, Mumbai.
How to apply: – Candidates meeting with shown eligibility are required to send their applications on prescribed format by 31st May 2012. Along with duly filled applications candidates have to enclose attested copy of certificates in claim of Educational qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience. Besides of it, candidates photographs and application fee are also required to attach with applications.
At the address of ‘Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076’ fully furnished applications will have to sent.
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 31.05.2012
Important Points: –
1. Merely having minimum educational qualification wont be cause for calling in Interview.
2. 03 years of initial period is allotted for all above jobs.
Vacancy details of Technical Superintendent, Mechanic and Lab Information Assistant of IIT Bombay is also available at link below: –
Official site of IIT Bombay: – http://www.iitb.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900-63200
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location –