IIT Bombay Medical Officer, Public Relation Officer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||02 Jobs|
|Nature of Job|
|Date of Interview|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||02/04/2013.|
Recruitment at IIT Bombay for the Jobs of Senior Medical Officer, Public Relations Officer (PRO) Vacancy
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has proposed to engage suitable and qualified person to the position of Senior Medical Officer and Public Relation Officer. So, it has invited applications from suitable qualification holder person for filling up the vacancies. Eager person may apply latest by 02/04/2013. Recruitment related rest of details are given further —
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
1. Senior Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy – 01 Job (UR)
Educational Qualification – MBBS with minimum 55% marks and Master Degree in Medicine or DNB.
Experience – Three years in relevant job.
Age Limit – Not more than 50 years.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other admissible allowances per month.
2. Public Relations Officer
No. of Vacant Position – 01 Vacancy (UR)
Essential Educational Qualification – Master Degree in Management or Mass Communication with minimum 55% marks or equivalent
Experience – Three years in same job
Age Limit – Less than 45 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- Per Month.
Job Nature – Permanent
Job Location – Mumbai
Selection Procedure – Interview
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- in form of Bank DD in favour of ‘ Registrar, IIT Bombay, Payable at Mumbai. DD receipt should be enclosed with application form. SC/ST/PWD/ Female are exempted from paying application fee.
How to Apply – Interested person who possess requisite qualification may apply in prescribed format which is available at the official website of IIT Bombay.
Duly filled application in all respect along with required copies of enclosures must be sent to the address of ‘ Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076.
End Date for submission of Application – 02/04/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Service men are required to forward their application through proper channel only.
2. only selected person will be called for interview.
3. Person from out station will be paid TA /DA for appearing in interview.
Recruitment related more details for the jobs of Medical Officer, PRO issued by IIT Bombay, go through the web link pasted below —
More recent information regarding this recruitment notification can be read at the Official Website of IIT Bombay —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate
- Total no. of Vacancy – 300 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13980 – 32110
- Eligibility – graduate, mba, ca
- Last Date –
- Post – Field Worker, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th, b sc
- Date &
- Post – Lab Technician, Scientist B/ Research Scientist I (Non Medical), Research Scientist II (Medical), Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Operator B
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, 12th,
- Post – Examiner (Patents & Design)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 220 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 04 Sep, 2018
- Location – All India
- Date of Preliminary Examination –
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –