|IIT Bombay Midwife (Auxiliary Nurse) Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Posts||01 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Tenth passed and Qualify in Midwifery with regisration|
|Age Limit||27 years|
|Selection Process||Written and Trade Test followed by Interview|
|Last Date of Application||30/06/2012|
|Nature of Job||Contractual basis likely to be permanent|
Recruitment at IIT Bombay for the post of Midwife (Auxiliary Nurse) Vacancy
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, is looking for suitable and qualified Candidates for the post of Midwife (Auxiliary Nurse) for its Hospital. In this regard Application are being invited by IIT, Bombay from eligible Candidates in Prescribed format latest by 30/06/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is written below –
IIT Bombay Midwife (Auxiliary Nurse) Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Midwife (Auxiliary Nurse)
No. of Vacancies – 01 (UR)
Essential Qualification – Applicant should be Tenth Class passed from recognized board. Candidate should also qualified Midwifery and must have registration certificates issued from Nursing council of India as a Midwife Auxiliary Nurse.
Desirable – Candidates have experience in relevant field will be preferred.
Age Limit – Maximum 27 years.
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- (Initially Rs. 17,487/- Per Month)
Nature and Period of Job – Initially this Job is on contractual basis for a period of three years which may be permanent basis.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee – An amount of Rs. 50/- ( SC/ST/PH/ Female Candidates are exempted from paying fee) in shape of Bank Demand Draft in favour of ‘ Registrar, IIT Bombay, Payable at SBI, Powai, Mumbai, must be enclosed with application.
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational Qualification may send their application in prescribed format. A latest photograph must be affixed on the application.Photocopies of all relevant supporting documents in regard of Educational qualification and marks sheet (Matriculation onward), age proof, Nursing registration etc must be attached with application. Duly filled application in all respect attached with all required documents must be sent to below written address. Advertisement no and Name of post for which applied must be written on the envelope containing application.
Address for Sending Application – Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
Last Date for Submission of Application – 30/06/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Service Men should forward their application through proper channel only.
For Detailed Recruitment information about Nurse recruitment of IIT Bombay click on the web link given further –
Further updates are available at Official Website of IIT Bombay which is following
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Senior Officer (Medical), Senior Officer (Russian Translation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Head Constable (Male), Head Constable (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –