INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
IRDU, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
No: IITD/IRD/MI00287/6927 Date 17/08/2011, Advt. IITD/IRD/185/2011
IITD Walk in interview for the post of Project Scientist August 2011
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Project Asst. Scientist, Project Assistant and Project Attendant on adhoc basis for a period of 6 months or unless the project is over i.e. up to 31st December 2014
Detail of post and Qualification:
1. Project Scientist – Rs.32, 000-51,200 + 20% HRA – first class Master of Technology or M.Sc in mathematics with two years relevant experience.
2. Sr. Project Assistant (Admn.) – Rs. 25,000-40,000 + 20% HRA – bachelor’s degree in any subject area with experience of 5 year in secretarial practice.
3. Jr. Project Attendant – Rs.7000-11200 + 20% HRA – matriculation with relevant experience.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the above Experience and Qualification may submit their duly filled application, Bio-data, Qualifications Certificates and passport size photograph to the Assistant Registrar (IRD), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016.
Date of interview
Walk on interview will be held on 6th September, 2011 at 11.00 am at Office of Prof. Suhail Ahmad. Deppt.of Applied Mechanics, Room no 252, Block-IV, IIT Delhi
1. Candidates must write ‘Advt. No. and Project Title’ on left hand side top of Applications
2. SC /ST Candidates will be relaxed in Marks up to 5%
Official Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in