IIT Delhi Deputy Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendent Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies: –||05|
|Educational Qualification: –||PG|
|Age Limit: –||32 years|
|Last Date: –||22/06/.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Written Test / Practical Test & Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in IIT Delhi for Deputy Registrar, Jr. Technical Superintendent Vacancies
IIT Delhi is looking for suitable match against vacancies of Deputy Registrar & Junior Technical Superintendent. Regarding it, vacancy notification has been published and applications accordingly are invited by IIT Delhi from suitable candidates. Those having completed Post Graduation in concerned discipline may send their applications by 22nd June 2012. Remaining details such as No. of Vacancies, How to apply, Selection Process etc are mentioned below: –
Job Details of Deputy Registrar & Junior Technical Superintendent of IIT Delhi
1. Deputy Registrar
No. of Vacancies: – 03 (UR-02, OBC-01)
Limitation of Age: – There is no any age bar for eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Registrar jobs. But in any cases, candidates age should not above than 60 years.
Essential Qualification: – Should have passed Post Graduation with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Besides of having educational qualification 05 years of working experience as Assistant Registrar is needed.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 7600/-
2. Junior Technical Superintendent
No. of Vacancies: – 02 (OBC-01, ST-01)
Age Limit: – Candidates below 32 years of age are eligible to apply. Despite set upper limit SC/ST & OBC candidates are liable to get up to 05 years & 03 years of upper age relaxation respectively.
Educational Qualification: – M.Sc / B.Tech or BE in appropriate filled.
B.Sc with 02 years of relevant experiences.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/
Selection Methodology: – To select candidates, IIT will conduct Written Test or Practical Test. Candidates shortlisted through this will be called for personal interview.
Application Fee: – DD or IPO of Rs. 100 & Rs. 50/- is required to attach as for Deputy Registrar & Technical Superintendent jobs respectively. IPO or DD is required to endorse ‘Registrar, IIT Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates of SC/ST are liable to get fee exemption benefit.
How to apply: – Candidates meet with above suitability have to use prescribed applications to send their nominations. After downloading prescribed format, which is available at bottom part of this web page, candidates will have to fill it. Relevant certificates, attested in nature, in support of Educational Qualification and Experience should be attach with duly filled applications. Candidate’s passport size photograph should also be affixed at given space. Do not forget to attach Application fee with duly filled applications.
At the address of ‘Superintendent (Recruitment Cell, Room No. MZ-113), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016‘ fully furnished applications have to send.
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 22 June 2012
Complete vacancy details of Dy. Registrar & Jr. Technical Superintendent of IIT Delhi are available at below link: –
To download prescribed application click on to below link: –
Official site of IIT Delhi: – http://www.iitd.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh