IIT Indore System Manager, Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Sports Officer, Lab Assistant, Accountant Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||16 Post|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Date of Test / Interview|
|Last Date of Apply –||07/07/2012|
Recruitment at IIT Indore for the vacant post of System Manager, Work shop Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Sports Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, and Junior Accountant.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore, is seeking some qualified and suitable Candidates for filling up the 16 vacant non Teaching post of System Manager, Work shop Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Sports Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, and Junior Accountant. So, Applications are being invited by IIT Indore from deserving Candidates for appointment. Interested Candidates may send their application in prescribed format up to 07 th of July, 2012. Remaining details like no. of vacancies, Age limit, Educational qualification, Salary, Selection process, How to apply, Last Date etc are given below in few passage –
IIT Indore Vacancy Details of the post of System Manager, Work shop Superintendent, Assistant Registrar, Sports Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Technical Superintendent, and Junior Accountant.
Advt. No. IITI/Est/NT Rect/Jun 2012
Serial No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Essential Qualification and Experience, Max Age Limit , Pay Scale (Per Month),
1. System Manager, 01 Post, MCA with 05 years experience in system administration and Networking , 45 years, Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-
2. Workshop Superintendent, 01 Post, Doctorate degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialty in production or manufacturing engineering with 03 years experience in same field OR M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with specialty in above field and at seven year post qualification experience, 45 years, Rs. 15,600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-
3. Assistant Registrar, 02 Post, Post Graduation with 55% marks, (MBA HR or Finance, CA, Law Graduates preferred), 35 years, Rs. 15,600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
4. Sports Officer, 01 post, Bachelor degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks, 30 years, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade pay of 5400/-
5. Junior Superintendent, 02 Post, (Gen -01, OBC-01), PG or Graduate degree with 05 years experience in any of accounts, audit, purchase, or administration with knowledge of computers, 45 years, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
6. Junior Lab Assistant, 03 Post (Mechanical Engineering -01, School of Science – 02) , Graduation in Science with 03 year experience in same field and knowledge of computers, 27 years, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
7. Junior Technical Superintendent, 04 Post (Mechanical Engineering -02, Electrical Engineering -01, School of Science -01), Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in Electrical or Mechanical Stream/ M.SC in Physics or Chemistry for school of Science with 02 year experience, Rs.9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
8. Junior Accountant, 02 Post, Graduation in commerce with 02 year experience and knowledge of accounting software, 27 years, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of performance of Candidates in Test / Interview/ Practical Test.
Application Fee – A sum of Rs. 100/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore Payable at Indore, should be enclosed with application.
Note – SC/ST/PH/ Female Candidates are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply – Desired Candidates with having shown eligibility may send their application in prescribed format available through the link given on this web page. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Attested copies of all relevant supporting documents should be attached with application.
Duly filled application along with all enclosures should be sent to the address of ‘The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, IET-DAVV Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452017.
Application should be sent in sealed envelope with superscribed the Name of post for which applied.
Deadline Date of Application Submission – 07 th of July, 2012
Important Facts – 1. Reservation for SC/ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates will be given as per rules and regulations of Govt.
To Know Recruitment Details for the post of Non Teaching Position of IIT, Indore go through the web link given below —
Official Website of IIT, Indore : – http://www.iiti.ac.in