IIT Madras Project Technician Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||08|
|Educational Qualification: –||Diploma/ITI/ B.SC|
|Age Limit: –||27 Years|
|Last Date: –||25.05.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment at IIT Madras for the Post of Project Technician vacancy
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Project Technician / Project Assistant for its Centre for Industrial Consultancy and sponsered Research. So, Applications are invited by Eligible Candidates in plain paper along with all copies of documents latest by 25 th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
IIT Madras Project Assistant Vacancy Details
Announcement No. ICSR/CA/25/2012
Name of Project – ‘Centre for Nano-Electromechanical System (NEMS) And Nanopotonics’.(Department of Electrical Engineering )
Name of Post – Project Technician / Project Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 08 Post
Essential Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed any one of following qualification from any reputed institution or recognized University —
(1) Diploma in ECE, MME, Instrumentation, EEE.
(II) ITI with at least 03 years experience in respective area.
(III) Graduation in Science with Physics or Chemistry.
Age Limit – Maximum 28 years for General and 30 years for SC/ST category Candidates.
Salary – A fixed Amount in range of Rs. 7,000-15,000/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of performance of Candidates in Interview. only shortlisted Candidates will be called for the interview.
Nature and Duration of Job – This post is on Contractual Basis for initially One year which can be increased for three year duration.
How to Apply – Candidate who meets with the all eligibility criteria and having required Educational Qualification for the above post may apply in plain paper with mentioning all their details of bio-data. True copies of all the documents in regard of Educational Qualification, experience etc must be attached with the application. Application filled in all respect alongwith all required and respective certificates should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Professor Enakshi Bhattacharya, Professor Nandita Das Gupta, Project Co-ordinators, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai – 600036.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 25 th of May, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Those Candidate who have completed 27 years (for UR Category) and 29 years of Age in SC/ST category as on date of notification should not apply for this position.
2. Candidates who are presently working in any project at IIT Madras are required to forward their application through their co-ordinator of Project.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read after clicking the following web link —
Further updates can be read at the Official Website of IIT Madras which web address is following —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 192 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 6841
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 13 Aug, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- M.P. Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Plant Assistant ITI Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date –
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900-63200
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location –